Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

Lead

Dec 15 14 1:53 PM

Tags : :

(so this is the guy ill be playing as this time round :p)

Name: Corvus (not based on me! Based on a Skyrim profile XD)

Species: vampire Age: looks 26 but really is over thousands of years old

Eye colour: dark crimson red

Hair: black and quite messy, medium in length (perhaps looks a little like these pictures just imagine dark red eyes and a bit of a smile lol the pics are in my next comment and arent owned by me at all)

Skin colour: pale white

Height: (I’m not good at this at all lol he wouldn’t be the tallest but defiantly up there in terms of height, could end up being the tallest of the group or very close)

Weight: (again not good at this sort of thing but he is quite slim but there is muscles! just well hidden within his slender frame lol)

Clothing: leather armour (again lol) but he always wears a dark greyish/blackish cloak which has a hood (which is always up and covers the top half of his face nicely) and it doesn’t quite reach the ground, he never takes this off without a very good reason!

Bit on the personality: a bit of a joker, likes to make a few quips now and again but knows when to be serious. Can be guarded at times and often hides behind laughter or darker themes.

Bonus info! He doesn’t actually have blood since hes lived for so long that if hes cut it will be more like sand/dust now… yeah, vampirism! Has to drink blood every month or so but thankfully not a lot of it, if he doesn’t get any for a longish period of time he becomes sorta ill, becoming more vulnerable to sunlight but also a bit more powerful with his range of spells, the casting of said spells will be more taxing on his body though. He doesn’t have a heartbeat but can still be drowned and suffocated since it’s the brain which needs oxygen! He knows a insane amount of spells since hes been around so long so expect him to sometimes just come out with a few things you never thought he would be able to do ;) by no means is his demi god though! He might be very powerful and have a few perks since hes a vampire but can be harmed just as any more human could. The sun doesn’t set him on fire but it does burn and he might end up a bit smoky or smoldering because of this. And this is all you’re getting! To find out more, such as more personal things, hobbies, job, likes and dislikes, if he uses weapons and just how many god damn spells he can do then talk to ‘im!

and there you go! you guys dont have to do a long one like me at all, i just like to be desciptive XD)
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#2 [url]

Dec 15 14 2:18 PM

Name: Riverbolt

Species: Sprite

Eye colour: Purple, with a white ring around them.

Hair: Platium Blond

Skin colour: A light olive brown

Height: Four feet

Weight: 60 pounds

Clothing: An outfit of leafs, covers her body threaded togeather with grasses.

Weapons: Doesnt need any.

Is impish, much  is unkowen about her, loves mushrooms, Is not the nicest creature that you'll find. Is a very bad idea to anger her. She loves a good joke, expecually on you. This little sprite is not to be underestmated. Special skills: A scryer, can see the furture at times in pools of water Other skill: Can heal her self by drawing out the engerys of anyone she touches. Don't let her touch you. xD When shes in her forest home can make many things from instments to guardian trees. Out side of her forest will slowly become human. She is the the duaghter of a dark one, a human who set this country back several decades launching them back to simpler times. Was stoped by the Fire Elders; a small town of sprites. They keep her in check, usualy.

Last Edited By: quietriver Dec 19 14 7:32 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#3 [url]

Dec 15 14 3:58 PM

Name: Silver (It's one of my favorite colors)

Species: Elemental Phoenix (Can become human)

Eye color: Dependent on what element she was last(Earth: Brown,Light:Gold,Darkness:Black,Life: Emerald green,Fire:Red,Etc.) There's more and I'll explain them when they are appear

Hair color: Dependent on what element she was last (Earth: Brown, Light:White, Darkness:Black, Life:Green, Fire:Orange,Etc.)

Skin color: White

Height: 5'2

Weight:Varies

Clothing: She often wears light armor. When formal she wheres a dress. She can change outfits with fire.

Weapons: Her elemental powers she controls with a staff. and phoenix form (her phoenix form is as big as a human)

She is often lost in her own world. She feels the world's pain and is often in pain herself. Her tears can heal and wounds bandaged with her feathers are cleaned of bacteria and poison. She mainly stays in her human and only goes into her other form when going log distances and fighting. She is the last phoenix still alive. She is old but is reborn every decade. She remembers little about the beginning of time.

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#8 [url]

Dec 16 14 11:37 AM

Ok, so here we go :P

Name: Elias 

Species: Half Faerie, Half Banshee (Doesn't really like his Faeries side)

Eye colour: light lilac, same as his wings (He has wings :P but he's very sensitive and doesn't like people pointing them out)

Hair colour: Dark black with a white streak at the front right hand side.

Height: 5"9

Weight: around 9 stone 5 pounds

Clothing: Dark parts with brown combat styled boots. A dark brown/green top with a leaf design around one side. A belt with a silver sword holstered on his hip. 

Weapons: Silver sword.

He is easy going and mellow most of the time but quick to anger if you mention his wings or eyes as he isn't fond of his faerie heritage. He takes after his banshee side more than anything and most plants he touches dies. Despite this he's loyal to those he sees as friends. He cannot do any nature, faerie magic due to his banshee side but can do death magic and can drain life energy (although he's not very good because he's only half banshee.) He screams when someone has died. He's really pale and thin, due to the banshee side.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#9 [url]

Dec 16 14 11:43 AM

(little intro as to why hes a traveller lol)

I leaned against a tree, back pressed to it as I let out a little sigh of content (yes, he might not breath but he can still sigh and huff and stuff lol). the weather was mild, sun out in a almost none cloudy day... glad I was in the shade of the tree then. reclined partly on the floor I laid the little black notebook I kept across my stomach as tugged my hood down a little further and thought about the book and what was written in it:

Ring of Elements: check

Ring of Heart: check

Ring of Judgment:

Ring of time: check

Bow of Light: check

Sword of Strength:

Shield of Resilience:

just three to find and then back home, finally. two rings on my left hand on the index and ring finger (Time and Heart) while my right (Elements) was only missing the one for the other ring finger(the Ring of Judgment). I wore two crystals around my neck, one pure and white while the other a dark void. the Bow of Light was my white crystal while the other was one I've always owned so they wouldn't dare separate me from that and scatter it around the world of me to find.

I closed my eyes against the light and slipped the book back into my knapsack, when I threw it in my hand brushed against the remaining blood container. need more... four bottles gone and one left which was meant to last five months but the trip had taken longer and though I tired to use them sparingly the sun sometimes became to much... I really needed to drink the other in a few days time or it would become bothersome again... well not much to do for now anyway, guess a quick sleep until the sun moved a little further down the sky and it was tolerable.

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#10 [url]

Dec 16 14 11:56 AM

I walked through the forest, spitting out curses underneath my breath "Damn" it was just my luck that I'd get lost in nature; the one place all Fae should be able to navigate no matter where they are. The earth withered away underneath my feet, typical. It wasn't like it was my fault I was half banshee. I cursed again, this time louder and looked to the sky. I was tired, my wings itched, it was too hot and nature was just too bright. I hated the outside world. I hated nature.

"Damn it all." I grumble, wanting nothing more than to sit down, but not wanting to stay out in the sun. Instead I leaned against a nearby tree, feeling vindictive towards its bright green foliage.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#11 [url]

Dec 16 14 12:02 PM

I cracked open one of my eyes, curses being shouted like there was no tomorrow. someone wasn't happy at all. my slightly pointed ears picked up the sounds of plenty of damn its and some words I would rather not think about.... a single leaf fell from the tree then another, and another, then again another! what was happing? I was quickly losing my shade and frowned at being forced to stand, tucking my full body under my cloak and throwing my bag over my shoulder and turning to see the tree wither away with a flourish... I frown underneath my hood, hiding in its comforting darkness "hello?" I called out. my fingers itched, ready in case I needed to do somthing

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#12 [url]

Dec 16 14 12:12 PM

"Oh crap" I jump up as someone addresses me, the tree withering away behind me "Oh for fu-" I cut myself off when I see a guy behind the tree. His stance was rigid and didn't convey happiness. My wings twitched nervously, he was covered in black from head to toe. 

"Blimey, aren't you warm in that?" The tree loses more leaves, its trunk turning an unhealthy black colour "Oh, oops. Yeah, sorry about that." I say scowling at the tree. If it didn't provide oxygen I'd get rid of them all.

Quote    Reply   

CrimsonVixien

#13 [url]

Dec 16 14 12:12 PM

My chara bio
Name: Vixien

Nickname: Vivi

Species: Kitsune (Foxy demon)

Eye colour: (Normal) Yellow, (angry) Red

Hair: Fire Orange

Skin colour: Very light tan

Height: 153cm (Smallest in her clan)

Weight: 7 stone

Clothing: Vixien almost always wear a long sleeve red top (with a black tank top underneath) that goes past her waist and hands and always endes up wearing black leggings that tuck nicely in to her black boots that just stop under her knee.

Bit on the personality: Vixien is a happy go lucky kitsune that loves playing pranks on people most of the time. Time to time she does get really angry and ends up blowing things up with her powers when her temper is really bad

Weapons: Is a fire elemental but tends to use a pair of sai's

Bonus info! (can't think of any thing yet!)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#15 [url]

Dec 16 14 12:17 PM

I relax a little and readjust the bag on my shoulder, doing well to hide the slight sting the sun caused my fingers. I would cover them with leather gauntlets but the rings needed to be on skin to work. I smirk just ever so slightly at his remark "just a little if im honest" I say casually and study him for a moment, I try and think of what creature he reminded me off but fairies don't wither trees... I get rid of the thought, I didn't wish to gawk at people as I knew I wouldn't like the attention myself "and not a problem, plenty more trees"

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#16 [url]

Dec 16 14 12:17 PM

(welcome :D enjoy the story we are about to begin with everyone and enjoy playing as your character and interacting with the others :) )

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#18 [url]

Dec 16 14 12:21 PM

(yes we can see them :) you just cant for a little while, it happened to all of us :) just keep going and you'll see them soon)

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#19 [url]

Dec 16 14 12:22 PM

"Unfortunately" I mutter under my breath. "Right well...I'll be on my way I guess." The grass was dead underneath my feet and the tree had shrunk. The guy kind of scared me a bit, with his dark attire. "Traversing and everything." I wave around with my hands and laugh nervously. 

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#20 [url]

Dec 16 14 12:22 PM

(I pressed the show on them, can you see them now?)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help