Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#22 [url]

Dec 16 14 12:27 PM

(okay good ill keep pressing show for you but please tell me when you can see them as soon as you post :))

I was intrigued with this stranger, I got a vibe that he seemed unsettled by me. cant blame him however with the way I probably looked "where are you heading? im new to this area, haven't been around here in a long time and im trying to find a small town near here" by long I meant a few thousand or so years and I think the town would either be no longer here or no longer small... either way, if it was a place to get out of the sun and I could buy some blood potions I was in

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#23 [url]

Dec 16 14 12:32 PM

"Oh, just to the next town over." I pointed to the trees around me "I did know the way...but I don't anymore. I accidentally killed some trees and now I don't recognise where I am."

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#24 [url]

Dec 16 14 12:35 PM

I hummed a little "well it must be close but like you the area is completely unknown to me, I could navigate this place with my eyes closed but lets just say I haven't been back in a while" I admit with a slightly sheepish grin "perhaps we can find the way togeth-" I spot the silver sword, not lingering on it to not draw attention to myself but I did stop my sentence... I clear my throat to make up for the break "ah sorry for that, a bit of a dry throat" I chuckle a little "as I was saying, perhaps we can find the way together?" I suggest, I would gesture with my hands but... outside limited this natural movementt

Quote    Reply   

CrimsonVixien

#25 [url]

Dec 16 14 12:38 PM

she sits in one of the big near by trees by herself humming an old lullaby that she learnt as a kit only to stop as she smells to being not far from her ''hum~ I wonder who they could be!?'' she smiles and stretches out more on to the branch she on as she waits for them to get closer to her location

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#26 [url]

Dec 16 14 12:39 PM

"Sure, two heads are better than one." His eyes raked my from so I looked over his. He had no weapons, I didn't know if this was a good or a bad sign. Apart from being covered he seemed nice enough. "The faster we get out of this sun, the better."

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#28 [url]

Dec 16 14 12:42 PM

(the pic is Sanitys character :) and can you please write in first person Crimson? image)

I smiled a little at that and gestured for him to lead the way "couldn't agree more" I say and swiftly place my arm back in my hood before my finger tips could even think about smoking

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#29 [url]

Dec 16 14 12:44 PM

(and okay :) just say if you cant and ill keep pressing show for you :) I haven't done it for your last comment yet so tell me if you cant see it)

Quote    Reply   

CrimsonVixien

#30 [url]

Dec 16 14 12:44 PM

(kay i'll try but there might be one or to slip ups knoing me)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#32 [url]

Dec 16 14 12:45 PM

(don't worry, writing in first person was new to me but it can really help when things tend to get a bit more quicker lol)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#33 [url]

Dec 16 14 12:46 PM

(okay ill keep pressing show for you then :) and if anyone else can do that Crimson then that would be great as well)

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#34 [url]

Dec 16 14 12:47 PM

(My god it turned out huge xD. He doesn't wear a hat and he doesn't have his ears pierced, his eyes are a lilac but apart from that this is what I imagine Elias to look like.) 

"Well-" I turned in a circle, stopping in the opposite direction I'd come from "This way then."

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#35 [url]

Dec 16 14 12:51 PM

(I know lol)

"okay then, I'll follow you" I say and keep a few steps behind him, I was already a few day late on my next drink and it was beginning to take its toll as always. my speed just the tad slower and I had dark circles under my eyes, a few more day and the sun would really begin to burn... to keep my mind of my enemy above I thought about this stranger, trying to figure him out

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#37 [url]

Dec 16 14 12:54 PM

(yes! that we do lol and I see you've also changed your profile pic to your character ;) join the group lol)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#38 [url]

Dec 16 14 12:55 PM

(Crimson if your wondering how to get involed then just say we pass under the tree you where in a jump down to say hi :D)

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#40 [url]

Dec 16 14 12:57 PM

I flew through the sky. Beating my wings to a natural rhythm. Below me I spotted a group of people heading in one direction. From where I was I could spot that it was a town. They seem interesting. It had been many years since I'd interacted with others.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help