Remove this ad

CrimsonVixien

#41 [url]

Dec 16 14 12:58 PM

I sit up and swing legs over the side of the tree and look at the ground and rubs empty stomach ''kukuku~ loooks like I need to find me some food'' Walks randomly in a direction looking for some red berries.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#45 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:01 PM

I descended and landed in one of the trees along the path. The two would surely spot me now. Who wouldn't I was a huge white and gold bird.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#46 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:01 PM

my steps behind him are soft and hardly noticeable even to the trained ear. my full body apart form my head and fingers covered in the dark leather armour I wore to protect me from the sun, then with the cloak on over the top the more vulnerable areas where covered as well. I walk steadily behind him, the silver sword gleaming like a taunt in the sunlight. "that I never asked yours either" I smirk a little "Corvus... just Corvus" I say and hear a sort of flapping noise as well as something in the distance, if it was night I would have great sight- being able to see far and clearly under the moonlight but in the day I frowned a little a it, seeing no better then the average human

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#48 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:04 PM

(Oh if figured it out the interact button to make the postings show up ok your set crimson :) I was wondering where that setting was at.)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#49 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:05 PM

now a few steps closer I see there is actually two figures "what are they" I say quietly to myself

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#50 [url]

"Mines Elias." I say, looking back to see if he was still with me, he walked so quietly. I heard a ruffling of feathers and turned my head to see a big bird sat on the branch of a tree. It was a brilliant silver colour, the sun gleaming off the wings. I then spotted a girl out of the corner of my eyes, picking at a berry bush.

"Geez, I swear this place was deserted a moment ago. Where did evryone come from?"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#51 [url]

(ive been pressing show for her so she can see her comments as well :) we could both be on top of it Quietriver?)

Quote    Reply   

CrimsonVixien

#52 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:06 PM

I stop as my ear twitches at the sounds of a persons voice, only for me to slowly pop my head out from behind a tree '' would you look at that people its been a while sins I've seem them!'' I and stay where I am just to make sure their not hostile

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#54 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:08 PM

I see Elias glance at me and I too study the bird and the girl, more the bird though... the girl was stuffing her face and the bird was more enticing to look at. I smile when I realise ive seen one of them before "a phoenix" I say, almost in awe with the sight "haven't seen one of them in..." I almost say two thousand years "a while" I settle on instead

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#55 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:10 PM

"You've seen another of my kind?" I ask the other man. His skin was pale white and I could sense that he was not human.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#56 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:10 PM

I smile as the phoenix speaks, unfazed I speak to it "so are we" I tell her, it looked female to me. I look at the woman, staring at her from the depths of my hood

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#58 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:11 PM

"a while ago" I tell them "may I inquire your name?" I ask, phoenix's where not meant to be treat like normal animals. they where rare and majestic creatures and deserved respect

Quote    Reply   

CrimsonVixien

#59 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:12 PM

I turn my head and finally make up my mine but stop as I see some red berries and shout out in happiness ''Berrrrrriessss'' smiles and hopes over to them and pick them from the vine they were on

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#60 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:13 PM

my fingers twitch under my cloak at Elias words "humans seem to become rarer nowadays" I say gently, not hinting but also suggesting something at the same time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help