Remove this ad

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#61 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:13 PM

"Then it must be fate that has brought us here." I say with what would be a smile if I had been in my human form.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#62 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:13 PM

Riverbolt springs from branch to branch, bounces off the last one on the the ground, doing a somersault as she does. She slips behind the man thats stomping about, shaking the area of her forest. She creaps up colse to the man, almost to late, before realising its a one of those 'night stalkers', that thirst for blood.

Whats it want here? There's no humans to feed on. Besides this is my forest.

She creaps along behind him. A buzzing noce is oer head and she grins. Grabing a ling stick she unhooks a wasps nest using the Y shaped stick to carry it out of the tree. Fallowing behind the 'night stalker' she readsy to toss the nest at him.

He'll run sceamin', Oooh! She titters a little at this thought..

Last Edited By: quietriver Dec 16 14 1:19 PM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#64 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:15 PM

(yes, at least untll her/his topics start to show up. I hope. I cant make every one an admid, XP. (doing that makes the text white right then bypassing the crappy template settings.)

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#65 [url]

"I am known as Silver and only that. May I inquire yours?" I say. So none of them are human. This could be interesting.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#66 [url]

I sense some from of happiness in the phoenix words "perhaps" I smile slightly and let out a little sigh at the woman's cry of berries, never have I seen nayone so excited about them. "my name is Corvus" I say to the phoenix with a little bow of my head, perhaps I had finally found someone to speak of old tales to?

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#67 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:16 PM

(I think waht it is a a wating thing where new membrrs have to post a few times or something. I'll go read the F.A.Q.S later on that.)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#68 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:18 PM

I hear a peculiar buzzing and turn as a wasps nest is near my face. I blink once then crouch on one knee to see what is carrying the nest "im afraid im not one for pranks" I tell it, another creature I was unsure of, just when I thought I was as far as human as could be

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#70 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:19 PM

"Why thank you," I say to other man. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

CrimsonVixien

#71 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:21 PM

I pick more berries and pull them in a small little box that I pull out of my hair only to put it back in my hair ''any back to what I was going to do~'' I whisper to myself ''Um Hiya I'm 'a Vixien or Vivi for short!~''

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#72 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:21 PM

I glance at Elias, not saying anything yet. "i would perfare to show you then state it out loud" I admit, always shunned by many for what I was "im not able to now though" I tell them, also if I did it in my own time I would be able to defend myself better

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#73 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:22 PM

I look at Vivi for the moment, a large part of me was beginning to think they wouldn't mind my state of living

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#75 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:22 PM

Riverbolt stiffens at his words. She squeaks out, "You can see me?" Her mouth makes a little o. She waves her hands near the wasps next and it's placed back where it was before. Unharmed.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#77 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:24 PM

I smile a little at the smaller creature "why of course" I tell it "allow me to introduce myself. I am Corvus and you are?" I ask

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#79 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:26 PM

I give a low chuckle at Elias words "perhaps we are all monsters then? that is what I get called the most" I stand and tug my hood down a little and this time do wince at the burning sunlight

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#80 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:26 PM

"Me too" I add "You're a sprite." I say knowingly "I'm a banshee myself...well." Ok so it was going to come out sooner or later "Half banshee."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help