Remove this ad

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#81 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:27 PM

I feel saddened by Corvus's words. He was closer to the truth than I think he truly realized.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#83 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:28 PM

"ah, half Banshee" I say, interests of these people raising with every word they said "what is your over half?" I ask

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#87 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:32 PM

I take a step back form Vivi "nosferatu?" I ask and look towards Elias with a nod of my head "yes, now that you know I would appreciate it if you know any fire spells, keep them out of my direction and please don't stab me with your silver sword" I smile a little, at lease he wasn't shouting it in fright. I glance a the sun a little "may we stand in some shade?" I ask the group, felling like the full sun was sapping my energy, without the drink as well it seemed to drain even more then normal "what would I say bad?" I ask him "and why laugh? you are a unique creature indeed, you mind if I say creature?" I ask

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#88 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:34 PM

She forces her self not to act to excited .

Your pride, remember it. The first one it been quite some time, great him properly.
Manners are in order. Kill them all later if needed, but no not yet, we'll see. We'll wait. We'll watch.

"well anon, it's been a timeth senseth i've handeth anyone seeth me. thou feeleth in the mystical i taketh it?

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#89 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:34 PM

(oh ive realised that Elias will be harming nature and Silver feels the pain of nature XD your characters might not get on...)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#90 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:35 PM

I look down at the creature at the groups feet "im not overall sure what you mean but I am a very experienced and expectable mage?" I offer

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#91 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:36 PM

"I guess not, but Banshee and Faerie blood don't mix too well. What with Banshee's controlling death and Faeries controlling life and nature." I look down at my sword.

"I won't stab you with it, I'd have an iron one but I can't touch anything iron." Silvers feathers looked less shiny. "Are you ok?" I asked.

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#92 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:36 PM

(Hmmmm.... If it was a great amout of nature that was destroyed then Silver would feel the pain. She can't be hurt my all small little things)

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#95 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:38 PM

I turn my head towards Elias and lower my head. I let out a small sad cry. I was a monster an abomination to my race. I shouldn't have even been born. I shouldn't even be alive. I should have perished with my brethren.

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#98 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:41 PM

she sighs, "thine eyes they seeth the spirit realm. . thy seeth me. " She wills him to understand.

Come on. Learn, speak in common.

She slaps her self for what seems no reason.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#99 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:41 PM

(well that's good then :) maybe a compromise lol Elias walks forwards in front of you and you cover his tracks by healing the earth behind him? lol)

"well its good I don't really handle weapons then" I smile, thinking how awkward it would be if I had an iron weapon with me. I shuffle my feet a little the begin wondering over to the shade, I didn't wish to appear rude but all the light was getting on my nerves and I couldn't let it bother me to the point where I drink my last blood position I stop however at Silvers mournful cry "what is wrong?" I ask, braving the sun again. I trun to Vivi "well as long as its nothing like monster or blood drinker ad the such ill be fine with anything, please just try and call me Corvus though"

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#100 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:42 PM

"It's not that," I chirp out.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help