Remove this ad

CrimsonVixien

#101 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:42 PM

(wow I'm as bad as Sanity Vixien cuz 1: she is a fire elemental and 2: takes spiritual energy from things. but only does the last one when she's close to death)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#103 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:44 PM

I glance at the smallest creature, spirit realm! was she on about sousl? did she know? no of course not... idiot, you've been gone almost since the beginning of time itself, no one would know of me now. all the emotions I feel don't make their way onto my face, well the lower half since they could only see that

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#104 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:46 PM

(Vivi better not try and toast Corvus lol)

I shake my head slightly then turn my attention back to the group "then what is it?" I ask, feeling the sudden need to sit down. I sit and pray they don't say anything, I would normally be asleep at this time anyway

Quote    Reply   

CrimsonVixien

#105 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:47 PM

nods before reaching in to my hair and pulling out a small black and white bracelet ''here this should help you with your sunny problemo~ hehehe'' smiles and holds it out for corvus on my finger

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#106 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:48 PM

"I have done some horrible things. Things that I regret doing." I think back to when I had killed thousands of people in rage after someone killed my one and only friend.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#108 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:51 PM

(thanks lol)

"oh, erm im afraid it wont work" I tell her gently, touched though by the gesture "im not a normal vampire so to speak" I tell the group and gently push the bracelet back in her direction. once my hand was safely tucked away I wondered how she kept everything in her hair. I look towards Silver "we all do things we regret and I wish to believe we have lived though many of the same things... do you know the great war which happened over two hundred thousand years ago?" I ask then get ready to run if things turned bad and they didn't like what I was going to say next "i kinda started that"

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#110 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:52 PM

Rivers body wavers, and with pop is on Corvuss shoulder, she's shrunk down to mere inches. She leans in close to his face, and touches his hair. "Mumm. . oh smooth, maketh a nice coat!" She holds tiny sizers in her hands, and simpers.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#112 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:56 PM

I debated sitting down. Corvus was leaning against the tree, if I did so I'd probably kill the thing. Instead I decided to stay standing "You started a war?" I asked more intrigued than horrified, gory details never really bothered me, neither did death with my Banshee traits. "How?"

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#113 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:56 PM

I turn and scramble back, taking what ever was so close to me and throwing it away. my hood slips and I realise it was that strange creature. I stumble up and race to the shade, leaning against a tree for support and pulling my hood up with a scowl, it cut my hair!? what was going on in its mind?

Quote    Reply   

CrimsonVixien

#114 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:57 PM

''you sure cuz I just thought it might help cuz me papa got it of some god trying to help the vampires walk in sunny is all, but oh well!'' smiles and tosses bracelet back in to hair not even caring

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#115 [url]

Dec 16 14 1:59 PM

"...yeah" I narrow my eyes at the thing. I bring my hands together and rub them, frost creeping over my fingers and traveling around my cloak, it helped to sooth heat. "there was an accident" I tell him "i was reasonable for the death of a Queen and a war broke out between humans and magical creatures because back then Vampires where monsters and creatures such as our phoenix here and werewolfs as well"

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#116 [url]

Dec 16 14 2:00 PM

"I lost many of my kin then." I say even though Corvus started the war that kileed them I didn't myself made at him. We didn't agree in war and fighting. We wanted to stay out of the war. The humans had attacked us anyway. We should have tried to fight after so many of us were killed.

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#119 [url]

Dec 16 14 2:06 PM

"Yes" I say nodding my head towards Corvus "I can sense the dead souls on you, not all from that war though." I grin wyly "Naughty." I look at Vivi and take a berry, popping it into my mouth "Kind of makes me want to scream." The urge was mild, not overpowering. I could deal with it for now, pushy it back down.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#120 [url]

Dec 16 14 2:06 PM

I slid down the tree and bring my legs up a bit, the frost was cold and I wish I was somewhere it was snowing right now... I could make it snow... no it would take too much out of me. "i am sorry Silver" I remember back "if it helps at all I was in it, fighting like others" I say, meaning I was fighting with the lesser vampires "i made a good friend in that, a man who was a werewolf" I smile a little sadly "he died in the final day..." I pause "he would be long dead now anyway, the curse of lasting longer then others though"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help