Remove this ad

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3501 [url]

Jan 27 15 1:38 PM

Void walks up to Corvius , with a sadness in his eyes. "I am bound by something far stonger then friendsip at this time" He puts his hand on Corvius sholder, and also starts to draw out his dark essence. Void hisses. "Ugg, voilitle!"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#3502 [url]

Jan 27 15 1:38 PM

"What do you mean?" I ask confused by Elune's question. I dodge the webbing but barely it clips my wing and I fall to the ground.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3503 [url]

Jan 27 15 1:39 PM

I grunt and drop to a knee, eyes scrunched shut and jaw clamped in pain as I hold my dark crystal. I can hear it cracking little by little in my sensitive ears. it was become frail... impossible! I want to hold it tight by im afraid... im actually scared that if I do it will crumble in my hands. some shadows which I do not control begin to last out at anything and everything other then myself in withering rage.

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3504 [url]

Jan 27 15 1:40 PM

She says "I figured this room was to small for such things as flying." She pulls her hads appart, and a softer, sticker webbing fourms from between them. She somehow pulls it off of her hands by it's edges and tosses it over Silver.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3506 [url]

Jan 27 15 1:42 PM

I look up at Void, there is some hurt in my eyes and I force my self to sand but don't release my crystal in my hand, scared that it would break if I let go and by all means it mustn't be broken.

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#3508 [url]

Jan 27 15 1:42 PM

"Then you underestimated me!" I shout and scurry to the side the webbing catches my wing again and It sticks it to my side.

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#3509 [url]

Jan 27 15 1:49 PM

I stumbled through the castle, were the walls moving? It seemed like it, was I still hallucinating? One half of me wanted to kill everything in sight, the other just wanted to lay down and rest. "Where are they?" I hissed, using the wall as a guide.
(I'll be right back guys, there's something I just need to go do.)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3510 [url]

Jan 27 15 1:51 PM

I meet Voids eyes as he nursed his hand "you forget... that you can not take the essence... of another soul keeper?" I remind him a slightly tired voice. I was thankful for that pact we had set in place all them years ago... the wards where enough. I gently release my hand and it takes all my will power to not wince at the damage caused. cracks run over its surface and it really it cringe worthy... it looks like a single poke could shatter it now... I look from it slowly to Void, a deep hurt in my eyes as well at the pain I was feeling "why?" I ask him, voice a little quiet "what are you... bound by Void... what has... she done?" I ask him, some of my shadows wreak havoc in the room. they skim past Silver, aim for Elune and one bashes into the floor directly behind me but it causes neither me or Void to flinch...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3513 [url]

Jan 28 15 1:39 PM

(Corvius will be playing Void for today. Elune is um stupidly sleeping oh I know shes arguing with River, pretend shes muttering out loud again.. As I'll be out the door in less then 10 mins. lol.)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3514 [url]

Jan 28 15 1:41 PM

(okay :) and thanks and lol Elune just dozes off in middle of a battle XD that's how badass she is XD she takes a nap and not gives a single fuck lol)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3515 [url]

Jan 28 15 2:03 PM

Void holds my gaze then looks away... unable to keep it. "if it was not me alone it would be all of us" he mutters and I guess he meant the other reapers, they where all like brothers in arms the five of them. he glances back at Elune to see her and turns back to me to once again allow us to see eye to eye "you will see in a moment" I narrow my eyes a little at this, unsure of what he was referring too. his arm suddenly strikes towards my chest, panic grips me as his hand curls around my dark crystal... no... I look up at him, eyes wide and full of shock and betrayal. he looks away and his hand closes forcefully..

I watched as the crystal shattered in his grip, stumbling back as a force wrapped itself around my heart and seemed to squeeze. My breathing suddenly came back and became almost none existent once again when each shard hit the ground will a small audible clink… a darkness surrounded me, swirling around my feet in fragments, as newly created shadows lost control- they wreaked havoc then stilled and faded into ash. Some shadows which I had been controlling for eons stayed at my side, they rained down in the room in spear like movements and patterns. In a daze I looked towards where my crystal once was, it was gone, shattered, on the floor in pieces and while I had seen this just mere moments ago my mind was sluggish to catch up, not comprehending what had happened just yet.

My form shifted into my demon one once more, my eyes bled into back as my expression turned neutral. I felt something tug at my heart. Breathing seemed harder now than when I tried in my vampire from which was an obvious impossibility but I just felt like it. Shadows crackled around my fingertips as the ones in the area fade into ash. I close my eyes, focusing on breathing at the moment. I could hear the commotion around me, deafening in my ears. Any injuries I had sustained no longer bled sand, the grains began to be stained with a thick black before that took over as my blood.

I raised my hands, eyes still closed, almost like a puppet on strings in a way. I opened them and could see the souls around me, all shining brightly and all so stunning to the eyes…. If only they could see what I saw… I look with a blank expression towards Elunes soul and see hers- dark, corrupted, fake… and I also see Rivers- bright, beautiful and, thankfully, not tainted by Elunes… I make motions as if holding the two souls in my hands and I could feel the ghostly weight. I swallow, it feels hard to do so and I can taste metal. With the two souls feeling like they were in my hand I pulled them apart or tried too, they were stuck tightly
together and doing this from a distance was difficult. Suddenly my arms fell to my side… I couldn’t do it… I couldn’t separate them without my conduit and being this distance.

I panted a little but remained starting at their souls… had to do something, I had to, I needed to. Shadows swirled around my fingers, I knew only one thing I could do but I hadn’t done it before… I couldn’t since it was only now in this state could do so… I stood on a side and placed my right leg a little behind myself while bringing my hands together in the middle. From there I remained in the Soul Realm, I looked at everyone’s souls one last time, marvelling at their colours, their light, their brightness, their purity in each one. I hovered a little on each one, Silvers was such an old soul but she was still a child at heart, shining brightly like the day I created it and just as pure... no wonder me and Lenue picked her. Elias’ was bright as well, not dulled by either one of his species sides and though lilac was more of a feminine colour it just matched his soul and him, I could see his even with the thick walls between us. Rivers, though merged with one which was surrounded by darkness, managed to be blinding in that void of corruption, it was like a beacon of hope…

I manage a slow and painful breath in to steady myself. I no longer look towards them and only at Elunes and Rivers. My hands part a little and a crackling ball of death magic is forms in them, black as night itself and surrounded by shadows to help me contain it and make sure it stayed on track when I released it. I let it grow, making- no- forcing it to become bigger until I struggled with it. I grunt a little with the effort, dust and shadows spinning around me as I worked most of my remaining power into it, the rest would be to control the shadows. Pain rippled through me at the effort, I heard something break and a pain in my chest, cracks appear in my horns and tail and I clench my jaw until that hurt as well. I swallow, breath in once then breath out once before I push it forwards, using my whole body to fire it in the right direction. It breaks off in high speeds towards Elune, growing in size without me needing to make it now and swerves around Void.

Shadows guide it, shoving it forwards and making sure the orb only heads in Elunes direction. Though this wouldn’t hurt pure souls it was filled with so much dark magic- the magic I used to crush souls and send them on their way when a person was deemed evil- that if it hit anyone other than Elune, it wouldn’t kill them but would just dissolve and it would be a power wasted.

I stand for a moment, looking with heavy eyes at what I had done. I didn’t know what to expect from this and I just hoped I had helped the group in some way. I fall forwards, into Void. he was shocked though I knew he knew what would have happed. I could see his soul, wrapped in many chains with five padlocks around it- one for each reaper... so he had taken the punishment for them, that was why he was by Elunes side while the others where free to flee, he had sacrificed himself and couldn't do anything with these chains around his soul. I could see a single chain- almost taut- attached to Elunes.... so that's how she did it. Void manages to steady me in a way and before I could allow my soul vision to fade I reach in to his chest, towards his soul. his eyes widened but he knew what I was doing so allowed me to carry on, despite the discomfort it may cause. I hold the main padlock in my hand, it was the one for his soul anyway. I work the last of my magic into it and it dissolves into my hand like dust. with the main padlock gone the others break away also and the chains slip off, freeing him and his connection.

I manage to retract my hand in the last second and its his turn to stumble back in pain. he drops to his knees with the amount of pain and I can even see Elune being effected by this. Void and the other reapers will no longer be bound to her... they where free. The move and the amount of power I had used had drained me beyond compare and with my crystal broken I didn’t know what to do… that move was the last of my powers… some shadows lingered and gently swirled around my fingers in a comforting matter but I did not control them nor really felt their pretence, I felt a coldness from them but that was it. I fell forwards and onto the floor, something cracking in my chest as I hit the stone.

My eyes felt heavy and I just wanted to give in and close them but I felt like I shouldn’t, something not wanting me to just yet… my breathing was a little laboured now and I could feel warm, wet blood pool around me, I had, no doubt, also had internal bleeding as well. I remain where I am, it was up the rest now… sorry I think sorry for leaving you with her… this was never my intention to leave you alone I then realise I didn’t wish to leave them alone but how could you know ones time if that one had no soul? I didn’t know when I was supposed to go, it could be today, sometime in the future or even years ago… I just focused on them, no longer able to see their souls but just them as I saw them before and how they saw one and another.

I stayed awake… I stayed awake for them… for them… a very faint smile graces my lips even in this from. My black eyes glazed over a little but I kept them open.

(About the move, I haven’t stated if it hits Elune so that is still your choice guys. It could hit her fully, miss or graze her, either way Solvus is now out of the fight. This move is massively powerful but since Elune is also a dark magic user and the move is death and dark(well shadows which control it, the ball of energy is death magic XD), even if it hits her in full force it could do a lot of damage with the overall power of the move and it would probably leave her hurt but since they are the same type it won’t kill her so you guys will still have to fight, this would just weaken her a good deal. That is if you even want to move to hit you River? If you don’t its fine :) just go with it! If could graze her and the effect will still be the same just the power of the attack will be less, so it still wouldn’t be the most effective thing in the world but it could do something to help :) or it could miss lol there is a chance of a miss since the shadows moving it aren’t controlled by Solvus anymore, they will make sure the magic is contained in a orb and not hit any innocent souls but other than that I can’t help it if Elune jumps out of the way at the last second- they can’t do a sharp U-turn lol. Rivers soul will be fine by the way, the orb won’t affect her soul and it shouldn’t hurt her either but then again it can be your decision :) but just because her soul is innocent you would think that the orb/shadows wouldn’t aim at Elnue because the two are merged but the orb/shadows will since Rivers soul is under all that darkness and corruption so its hidden by Elunes aura so to speak. Okay im gonna stop talking now XD sorry for the massively long ass comment XD wrote this in advance as well just in case something like this happened. this was long ass XD sorry!)

Last Edited By: Corvus Jan 29 15 12:05 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3518 [url]

Jan 28 15 9:17 PM

(Corvious, before I type anything more I think you might have found the character, the one you want to make a story about. If your writing in advance and becoming excited to write then your muse is telling you something. This is the story you have inside. Run with it. Just saying.)

This is so pretty: managed to be blinding in that void of corruption, it was like a beacon of hope…

Last Edited By: quietriver Jan 28 15 9:35 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3519 [url]

Jan 28 15 10:32 PM

Elune had dozed off as the powers flooding over her, were far more intoxicating then she had ever imagined. She woke up screaming, "AHHHHH Son of bitch!" as something was yanking her from her shadow, River.  She buckled forward and clutched her chest, gasping. Her soul stretched apart from Rivers then just as quickly snapped back into place.

She watched in horror as Corvus sent an insanely large crackling ball of gods-knows-what at her. "No! No! NOOO! I drained you damn it!" She attempted to jump up out of the chair but her whole being is flooded with another wave of pain, the loss of Voids connection that she was drawing from, caused her breaths to become short and ragged.

"I hate you." She said. The ball of dark death slams into her, accompanied by her disconnection from Void, left her withering on the cold stone floor.

A break  starts along the flesh walls, soggy, and dripping, masses of discussing flesh  came out of thousands of cracks in the wall and plop onto the floor. A decaying stench fills the room.

Elune shuttered, and rolled over. She laid there for a while, actual tears steaming down her face.

She whispered softly. "Oh how I hate you." She pushed her self up from the floor, her head hanging down and her white hair vealed her face.

She staggered upright, glowering. "I could kill you now. But I wish to hurt you. Sit back and enjoy the show. And know Corvus that you brought this on her. What you do to me is what you do to her, she is a part of me and always will be. I'm going to miss my shadow." Tears stream down her face, these are not from the pain inflicted but from something else.

Elune opened her mouth incredibly wide, a darkness flowed out of her mouth a darkness with blinking  purple eyes. Elune grabed it and snaped the dark form out of her, and closed her mouth.

Shuttering as another wave of pain rode over her. It passed and she wavered where she stood reeling.

She looked straight in Corvius eyes. "So you want this, my shadow back? Is that it?" A thin cruel smile draws her lips up. She holds the shadowy form out in front of her. She leaned forward towards the shadow, opening her mouth, but this time breathed on it. Strangely enough a breath of life flowed out of her mouth, it had a pulsing glow to it. The shadowy forum went from being one dimensional, to a full three dimensional shadowy body. She started to blow on the shadowy body, it flickered. Color stared to seep into the shadow. It begun from the tips of it's fingers, running up it's arms and then down to it's feet.

River.

River blinked and drew in a breath something she hadn't done in weeks. She shivered, as she was nude. "Elune, you freed me why?"

Elune stood there.

Wait is she crying?

Puzzled River reaches over and touched Elunes cheek, and wiped a tear away.

"Why do you cry?"

Elune placed her hands on her shoulders. "Because It hurts to kill a part of my self, even if it's far to good to stand some times. But you see, I hate him more." Elune sniffles, and takes her left hand off of Rivers shoulder and held it up. Elune grimaced, and sweet beaded down the sides of her elegant face. A short sword materialized above her hand. She took it.

Her whole world slowed down before her seconds felt like hours, and she watched in horror as Elune with a supernatural speed, plunged the sword into her stomach, and ripped it out her left side.

Elune and river screamed together, their screaming became so loud that a glass bowl decorating a table on the right vibrated and shattered. Elune developed the same gaping wound on her right side.

Heartbeats.

Mute.

River found her self on the floor staring into Corvius eyes. A horrible grateding sensation on her left side, was far worse then the pain of the wound it self. A numbness filled her, darkness tried to veil over her vision. She struggled to stay awake.

One last look, if not a kiss, then one last memory of you.

Last Edited By: quietriver Jan 29 15 11:27 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3520 [url]

Jan 28 15 10:50 PM

(Oh I am so using that last thought in my book. It's making me sad, and I wrote it. O_o wth?)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help