Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3681 [url]

Jan 30 15 7:24 AM

(OMG that was 1682 words XD I wanted to see how much it would be in a normal A4 word document and its practically two pages XD lol sorry for another wall of text guys!)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3682 [url]

Jan 30 15 12:59 PM

Enune sighed deeply. "I'm Liunes sister. So yes I know of the demons. I refused to have one." She studied you for a while. "You seams to have more emotions then most demons, could it have to do with all of the magics you use?" She leaded her head back agents the head board and looked at the ceiling.

"She wasn't pleased that I was trying to stop her. She wants to wipe out all the humans first and create new ones. She wants them to have no will to fight, No opinions, and no curiosity. She thinks that that recreating humans and then later on the other creatures, this way will finally cause peace. And she'll do this with what ever means necessary."

She wiped a tear that was trailing down the corner other eye and tried to make it look like she was moving the hair out of her face. "Even if it means to kill her family..."

"Well if your going to e wandering around, ould you look for a plated pilled with moon cakes? They'll restore my energy faster." She props her self up further on her elbows.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3683 [url]

Jan 30 15 1:10 PM

I wake up, not much time had passed but I get up groggily. I lean on the balcony behind me and reflect on what Elune had said... so there was another god in the family I didn't know about... Lenue was trying to take everything which made mortals mortals, they where meant to be curious and creative, that why even I sometimes admired them.

(going back to the conversation lol)

"I'm Lenues sister. So yes I know of the demons. I refused to have one." that had shocked me ever so slightly, that she refused to have one "You seams to have more emotions then most demons, could it have to do with all of the magics you use?" I chuckled on the inside while only having a slight smile on the outside.

"i am actually the most emotionless demon out of all of us in account I do not have a soul, perhaps I seem that way by my extended time in my vampire form? that form allows me to really show the emotions I feel rather then just keep them to myself" I murmured, it made sense.

"Even if it means to kill her family..." I knew she was crying, her soul was sad. I draped a spare blanket around her without a word...

"Well if your going to e wandering around, could you look for a plated pilled with moon cakes? They'll restore my energy faster." I nodded at her request and left.

(end of the little convo lol)

I hauled myself up, using the balcony to assist me. I look back at where Lenue had faded and just turned back to the door, walking though it, without allowing myself to feel anything at what had happened. I made my way back to the room, on the way finding a few of them moon cakes Elune asked about. I enter back into the room and past them to her, praying no one in the room could tell something was off with me... I needed to tell them but first I just wanted to sit in a chair and tell them all gently...

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3684 [url]

Jan 30 15 1:10 PM

Elune seconds her sister the movement she ports and steps into eh home. Anger mixed with dizziness flood her. She attempts to bolt out of the bed, but instead rolled off it and landed onto the floor. As her legs were to weak to hold her. "What the hells is wrong with me? I need those moon cakes." she sighed. She tests her mental link with River. Wake up little one! Wake up!

The sudden shouting in her mind jolts River awake and she fell out of the chair. "Oh that's cold!" Being that shes still naked the floor is a bit of a shock. "What's going on? what happened?

Elune said from the otehr side of the bed, "Just get dressed, and be quick about it." River wobbles over to Elune using the backboard on the bed top steady her self. "Where?"

Elune rlls her eyes, "Right here." and she pointed at the closet. River went over to it getting dressed again, and a few mins later clasped her cloak back on.

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#3685 [url]

Jan 30 15 1:13 PM

I watch Solvus go with a soft sigh. My heart felt strange in a sense. I knew that a heart couldn't feel but the sensation was near my heart. It was locked in my chest and it felt like it was filling it up. It felt like it was sorta weighing me down. It made feel a bit sickly and I would have frowned if I could.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3686 [url]

Jan 30 15 1:14 PM

(are you writing in past time now? because ive kinda made it so Lens been and gone XD but I wouldn't mind going back and doing the thing with you? :))

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3687 [url]

Jan 30 15 1:16 PM

(I think you guys are writing it from when he just left the room/is on the balcony thing with Lenue :) ill write form there if you want? just disregard my first comment about heading back :))

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#3690 [url]

Jan 30 15 1:22 PM

(What?.....)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3692 [url]

Jan 30 15 1:24 PM

(haha sorry I got confused and was like "whats going on? how should I be writing? what is the meaning of my life!" XD could you maybe just tell me where we are taking it from?)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3695 [url]

Jan 30 15 1:26 PM

(sorry I've learnt to be quick at commenting and typing over the past year and a half at college XD)

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3699 [url]

Jan 30 15 1:30 PM

(Corvious is musing about the pissy false good, and is bring Elune back some moon cakes. River ran out into eh hallway, shes still feeling not all that well and fell onto the floor. Lets say she embarrassed about this as she's prideful. (lol)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3700 [url]

Jan 30 15 1:33 PM

(haha okay XD btw I was just having the Lenue thing be a flying visit :) not a boss battle just fyi lol our toons aren't ready for another XD I had Void go get her remember so shes come, found out some shit like Sol expect bull crap from her and then leaves after hitting at some great plan (which is to wipe out the human race :D) and then go, realising Sol and truing into leaves and shit XD)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help