Remove this ad

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3701 [url]

Jan 30 15 1:39 PM

(Oh ok. You worried Elune and River sick, bad!) Ok now it's time to go I'll be back later.)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3702 [url]

Jan 30 15 1:42 PM

(hes gonna be so sorry when theyre good enough to hit him over the head with a heavy book or something XD okay bye :) we'll take it when he enters back into the room.)

I entered the room again, holding some moon cakes in my arms. I see River is up and dress and Elune is still on the floor and Silver in the bed still. I stand in the door way for a moment...

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3704 [url]

Jan 30 15 1:50 PM

I place the plate of moon cakes near Elune and remain quiet and sit in a chair near the corner of the room. I don't really make eye contact and keep a hold of my dark crystal the full time. once I sit I casually just stare at nothing and wonder how loud my breathing was... was it normal? was it too heavy? was it too quiet? did I even show this in my demon form...? I had seemed to forgotten how much emotion I showed in my true form...

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#3705 [url]

Jan 30 15 1:54 PM

"Solvus... You seem off. What's the matter?" I say concerned. I get up and fly over to the window sill. I purch upon it and look at the scenery before me.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3706 [url]

Jan 30 15 2:02 PM

my hand tightens around my crystal slightly while my other tightens around the chair arm. my body trembles slightly and I was almost feeling sick. all forms of emotions raged inside me and I just felt like I couldn't keep them bottled up anymore... they where destroying me or at lease it felt like it. when ever I got angry or happy or sad in his from only a percentage of it was allowed out and the rest stored but now the flood gates had been opened and I just couldn't keep them under wraps anymore. I felt like shouting, crying, and taking my rage out on something... so I did just that... I was out of the chair in a moment and punched the wall with a small shout of frustration, my hand cracking and going into the stone wall a bit... I then slumped to the floor, drawing my knees up and hiding my face, some tears falling but it still all wasn't out yet... I changed back to a vampire but somehow remained with breath? not sure how that happened and if it was a one off or something but I didn't care right now. I just felt so hallow and empty and dead inside... and something as dead as me shouldn't feel pain but I could feel it- not the pain of a broken rib or possibly a broken finger now or anything like that but just a dull deep throbbing ache which didn't leave...

Last Edited By: Corvus Jan 30 15 2:06 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#3707 [url]

Jan 30 15 2:07 PM

"Solvus! What's the matter?" I ask again more concerned. I fly over to him and looked into his eyes. Gold meet crimson as I stared into his eyes. A wave of emotions crashed into me but I stood still and kept my face without emotion or tried to at least.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3708 [url]

Jan 30 15 2:27 PM

I looked into her eyes then bowed my head and hiding it once again as some tears flowed... pathetic I think to myself. "ive been lied to Silver, all these years I thought I was serving and protecting someone good but in the end I find out she was just using me and is evil to the core... how did I not see it! I have seen her soul a thousand times before so how did I not know... I liked serving someone good... it weighed out what I did... do you think I like being the one who kills mortals and ruins peoples life's with death and darkness just because ive seen in their souls it there time? no... I don't..." I take in a shuddering breath, my words becoming more casual since I was upset.

"i cant change it and being emotionless really helped but after a while it just build and build and I cant stop it anymore, it all just comes flooding out and I cant do a thing..." I seem to tighten my grip on my arms and bring myself more into myself "Lenue was just here... just here and I should have done something but... but I didn't... shes planning something Silver... shes corrupted... shes learnt my darkness magic from watching me use them all them years and even learnt light magic off her own mother! she shouldn't be allowed to do that but she said the rules have changed..." I think back to all the good times we had.... all fake... each and every last one of them... "i had the most trust in Lenue... she was the one I could rely on the most to be there but now.... shes separated our link Silver... I am no longer her demon... I need to find another god or goddess who is willing to take a defected demon like myself to sever and protect and to bound myself to them in servitude or else im... dead..." I say quietly. I notice all of the items I had collect for the gods where gone... no more healing, time manipulation, elemental magic or bow of light since all the items where done... probably turned to dust while I slept since I was no longer Lenus demon so I was no longer apart of what I once was so I didn't have access to them powers and the goal I had been working towards- to collect all seven items and to be reunited with Lenue- was dead as well...

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3710 [url]

Jan 30 15 2:32 PM

(opps forgot to put in he had three more days XD pretend he said that lol)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#3711 [url]

Jan 30 15 2:34 PM

"Solvus we'll find a way don't you worry. Everyone gets built up emotions. I know it hurts but everyone goes through it. Not as large scale as you but still they go through it," I say trying to help.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3712 [url]

Jan 30 15 2:37 PM

I continue to the shake and close my eyes to try and stop the flow of tears... I couldn't remember when was the last time I had cried like this... I tried to get myself under control but the words only helped a bit...

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3713 [url]

Jan 30 15 2:39 PM

Elune motions for River to come to her. "Help me up." River is still compelled to do as Elune says and, helps the goddess stand. "Bring me over to him." River puts Elunes arm over her shoulder and , Elune stets next to Corvius. "She touches his hand. She sapsed. "River run downstairs and get the blue crystal thats floating in the Libray, it's to the left of the stairwell. Go!"

River hobbled les now as she went out of the room, able to move her left side more then last time. Her arm still feels as if it's pins and needles. She took hold of the railing and used that to leap down several stairs at a time. She streaks off to the left and rushed into the Library, the crystal is in a glass case,. Opening it she grabs it and then headed back upstairs.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3714 [url]

Jan 30 15 2:41 PM

I open my eyes a touch and move my head a fraction to see what Elune was up too... River rushed off to collect something but I didn't quite catch what.

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#3715 [url]

Jan 30 15 2:44 PM

I began to curious of the crystal. I shifted my weight in anticipation. I chirp to myself about being impatient as we waited for River to return.

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3716 [url]

Jan 30 15 2:45 PM

Rl;uin says. "Corvius, haven;t you learned yet? The soul doesn't show ones true heart it's only a pale reflection of it."

She takes her hand off of his. "I have something that might help you. But do not, let your emotions control you. Your a demon and your emotions can come out as a forum of an energy bomb. If they become too strong. I want to help you but if you destroy my village and it's people I'm going to hand you your ass on a platter." She said, "I'm sorry that was wasn't very kind."

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3718 [url]

Jan 30 15 2:50 PM

I nod "i have seen Evlvus get like that far to many times to know..." I look at our hand the the human connect sooths me a little more "if I did that feel free to do as you wish" I mumble back to her, making more of a joke out of it I feel the energy build up in me and I know my vampire form wont hold it much more so I switch back to my demon one, it made it easier to hold more power but over all just made my emotion state worst... there was no winning this on your own... "this hasn't happened to me before... I was always so good at keeping it under control...." I admit, I give Elunes hand a subconscious squeeze for my own befit.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3719 [url]

Jan 30 15 2:51 PM

when Elune said that I felt a pang... there was a fondness in her eyes but right now I couldn't tell if that was just really good acting or real....

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3720 [url]

Jan 30 15 2:55 PM

River comes into the room panting, She stops far to quickly and falls down on to her knees, the crystal flys int the air, turning end over end.

Elunes face pales.

She yells in a strong voice, "Shadow get up now, catch that crystal! I grant you speed!"

River springs up from the floor, a motion burr , her hand catches the crystal just as it is about to shatter onto the floor.

Elune lets out a breath. "If I wasn't immortal I'd say you've aged me 20 years there Shadow."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help