Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3721 [url]

Jan 30 15 2:57 PM

(sorry but that was both the best and funny comment of the night XD that one liner XD "If I wasn't immortal I'd say you've aged me 20 years there Shadow." XD)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3724 [url]

Jan 30 15 2:59 PM

(Aww.)

(The crystal is open ended it can heal, it can sooth your emotions, it can shrink to the size of your pendent and become you know what. -winks-)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3725 [url]

Jan 30 15 3:00 PM

(yay :) lol it was amusing to me XD)

I wince a little at the tone "you should stop calling her Shadow..." I say a little quietly to Elune "her names Riverbolt... or River for short..."

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3726 [url]

Jan 30 15 3:05 PM

Elune huffs. "It' was a slip. Besides I'm not referring to her as 'it' any-longer." She motions to River. "Bring that over here please." River hands her the crystal." She looks him in the eyes. "This crystal is able to do a few tings, what it does depends on the needs of who's using it. Take care what what you do with it. I can not make another ever again."

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3727 [url]

Jan 30 15 3:07 PM

I look at it then back at her "are you sure you want me to have it?" question, not sure what was going to happen if I touched it or if something worst would happen...

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3729 [url]

Jan 30 15 3:12 PM

She nods. "I am unable to use it any more." She turned away. Some hidden pain shadows her face. She places it in his hands and stands up and walked out of the room.

River edged closer.

Wonder what it does?

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3730 [url]

Jan 30 15 3:23 PM

(Ok. I sent you several xD)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3731 [url]

Jan 30 15 3:29 PM

I take hold of the crystal in still trembling hands and as soon as Elune walks out of the door and the crystal is firmly in my hands it begins to glow. I take a sharp inhale of breath but not out of pain but more relief. the emotions raging inside of me seem to fade as if they are being sucked out by the crystal so that could store them for me instead. I gasp a little and hold my chest with blinking eyes. my trembling stops and I feel all the built up energy of the build up of emotions fade to nothing once again... I sit for a moment and breath. I then blink and look to River, groggily standing up as I met her eyes. I don't let go of the crystal yet though.

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3732 [url]

Jan 30 15 3:38 PM

Something snaps in place inside of her. She's unable to express what it is, and has no words to explain it, confused.

Elune although in another room whispers in her ear, "You are no longer my shadow. He however is, well kind of." Silence. "It's more like Corvus is my guardian now. I can only be bound to one other at a time. So you are now bound to him. Be careful you'll will feel each others pain and much more."

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3733 [url]

Jan 30 15 3:45 PM

I feel something in me shift... something I hadn't felt since I was created and chose.... I look at the blue crystal which shines in the natural light in the room and I feel compiled to put it on. I lift a chain which appeared on it over my head and it sits right next to my dark one, though that one had no connection with a god now it was still the conduit for my powers. the two crystals around my neck felt natural to me from all that time also wearing the light crystal as well. I take a step forwards and without a sound I wrap my arms around River and place my head on her shoulder as I embrace her.

(im going to have to come off now so speak to you all tomorrow :))

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3734 [url]

Jan 30 15 3:56 PM

River let out a deep sigh. "Ah." She closed her eyes. This just felt right. She smiles and snugness into his chest. "Purrr."

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3736 [url]

Jan 30 15 4:10 PM

Elune sits in the kitchen and sips a seaming cup of Berrysar.

He's so much like him. I can see why Rver is drawn to him. I wonder if when, one soul dies it's replacement is no to far behind, to try again?

She sipped the liquid.

He should be alright, he wouldn't sacrifice himself for River right?

She didn't even want to think about now being bound to him, it made her uneasy.

Her hand shakes as she picks up the cup again.

I can't control her any longer, I can't push her powers down. If she loses control, this planet is screwed.

She puts the cup down, and heads off to the Whine cabinet.

Deffenity a good day to get ripped.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3737 [url]

Jan 31 15 12:12 PM

"I am sorry if I scared you then... it was not my intention to do so" I tell her gently. I could feel it in her soul despite not using my soul sight,however the fear faded into something much more. Happiness. She had this aura around her of overpowering joy and since I was so close and could be swayed by a strong emotion such as this one, I felt happy as well. The emotion came a little easily and i didn't feel it over power me till I only had that one emotion like before, instead could feel a few- and not just the overpowering ones either. I felt happy, confident now for some reason and the other was hard to describe but I felt light, as if I was a bit more weightless which made no sense to me.​after a few minutes passed in the embrace, I could hear River purring and it actually brought a smile to my lips. I held on a little longer, enjoying the moment.

I give her a final squeeze and look into her eyes "I will be back in a moment, I wish to find Elune and thank her but I will be back soon" I give her a last hug and go to the door. With my hand on the doorknob I look back towards them, giving River a little smile and a nod in gratitude towards Silver.I walk out the door and close it behind me, ready to start my search. To speed the search up I use my soul slight to find Elune, seeing her soul a floor down and to the right. I take the stairs, no longer using my soul slight, and take a right to a room where Elune is. I knock on it and wait, not wishing to interrupt anything she might be doing.

Last Edited By: Corvus Jan 31 15 12:19 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#3738 [url]

Jan 31 15 12:23 PM

I nod slightly back and watch as Solvus goes to find Elune. I ruffled my feathers a bit at the silence that followed. It sorta felt uncomfortable in a way. I never was one to like silence it was too eerie for me.

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3739 [url]

Jan 31 15 1:07 PM

Don't leave me, every time we are seperated something horrible happens!

The warm, comforting feeling vanished and in it's place her, stomach started to knot. She mumbled to her self, "It'll be ok, get a grip." She stepped over to the bay window and sat on the bench.

(Is Silver still there?)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3740 [url]

Jan 31 15 1:08 PM

(she just pmed me that she needs to go to football (soccer) :/)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help