Remove this ad

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#21 [url]

Dec 3 14 12:52 PM

(Tabby) "Oh, what's his name? Does he treat you right? He better treat you right. I can always stick Salem on him if he doesn't." Salem nods next to me. "You have a limp now? How did that happen? Also, your eye? Has so much happened in 10 years?"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#22 [url]

Dec 3 14 12:53 PM

(I need to know the setting where everyone eis and such so I can weve my charicer back in some how. The last I remember she was lost wandering around teh town that was making the hybrids fight each other.) (Reminder: Refresh often to see a new posting.)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#23 [url]

Dec 3 14 12:57 PM

I laughed at Tabby "his name is Reedus Yulric" I tell her "and yes, he treats me well, sometimes to well" I think of the times he surprised me with a gift and these grift where on the lines of houses and even cities... Idiot would never learn "and just the normal Lord Protector duty's" I tell her and glance at Salem for a mere moment to repeat them words I had said to him all them years ago now "even the best slip up from time to time" I said more to him then Tabby, I had noticed the scars just as they probably noticed all of mine

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#24 [url]

Dec 3 14 12:58 PM

(we are doing it ten years later :) you could have Merrlyn stumble upon the group and I know she has that memory thing but maybe even after ten years she can still remember one of them?)

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#26 [url]

Dec 3 14 1:02 PM

(Salem) Tabby was prattling on again. I nodded mutely to Wraith and reluctantly opened my mouth. "Sometimes we hurt ourselves on purpose, to protect the ones we love." 

(Right now, I think we're walking through the forest back to the town, it's about 10 years into the future.)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#28 [url]

Dec 3 14 1:06 PM

I tap my side "got the limp from pushing Reedus out of danger when some assassin tied to murder him" I smirked "they didn't expect me, the person they wanted to be like, to be there to protect him" I say and carry on. I wouldn't say anything to Salem about the scars, not yet. I didn't like it when people looked at my missing finger or limp or the reduiclass amount of scars I owned, they thought me weak but like Salem- they where dead wrong

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#29 [url]

Dec 3 14 1:08 PM

(no, we are just walking to a normal town in a normal woods, we all separated at the end of the thread in Wattpad (we didn't write it but pretend it happened lol) and now ten years after that thread Wraith is walking back towards the town hes staying at as Tabby and Salem come through a portal, for them its only been a year and a half)

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#30 [url]

Dec 3 14 1:09 PM

(Tabby) I tutted "At least you lived to tell the tale. So reckless." I looked hesitantly towards Salem and then diverted my attention back to Wraith "Let's go meet Reedus."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#32 [url]

Dec 3 14 1:12 PM

"Kid tried modelling himself after the famous phantom" I smiled and looked ahead, seeing the town "that was me at one point. He knew all my old moves but that was the problem, he knew my old ones and I had new ones and know my moves better then anyone" I nodded to the guard and he quickly saluted me despite myself having the hood down

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#33 [url]

Dec 3 14 1:16 PM

(Tabby) I watched as the guard let us through "Popular. Which direction is your man? I'm going to skip ahead, I'm eager to meet him." I ask grinning wickedly. I was going to glom him the moment I set my eyes on him.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#35 [url]

Dec 3 14 1:17 PM

I turn a little, seeing a horse "is something wrong Lord Protector?" the guard asked and I waved him off. I walked a little away, again I wondered if my eyes where lying to me.

"Kia?" I ask

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#36 [url]

Dec 3 14 1:19 PM

"hes in the castle" I tell Tabby "throne room, tell the guards I sent you and take this so they know" I tossed her my dagger with a smirk, knowing she'll get the reference

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#39 [url]

Dec 3 14 1:22 PM

I didn't reply to Tabby, too busy with a silly gin on my face "i thought that was you Kia" I say and look at the horse "Aichi" I greet them with a bow "you two are certainty no longer boys now, both of you have grown into fine men erm, horses" I chuckle

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#40 [url]

Dec 3 14 1:22 PM

Merryn wakes up after a long night sleep. Getting up she stretches, and the feeling of thin filmy spider webs cling to her fingers. "Yuck, annoying sensation." She grips her fingers pulling the sticky mess off. Afterworlds the realization hits her that she has no idea where "here" is. Going over to the dusty and dirty window, she wipes a clean spot with her hand and looks outside. Snow covers the round and jagged rocks poke out here and there. The building appears to be up somewhere on a mountain.

Turning around she opens the door behind her. "Hich-a-choo!" as dust plumes up as the door pushes the dust on the floor. Something isn't right here.   She grips her wrist rubbing it nerviously. '"Sigh" And starts walking down teh incling path to where ever it my lead.

(Oay nice opeiong there to meet up with her again -wink-)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help