Welcome tabby!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#42 [url]

Dec 3 14 1:26 PM

I nod "that we are, we are just heading to see my partner" I admit then wave to the guards, they open the doors for us and sault to the others as they did to me again

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#43 [url]

Dec 3 14 1:28 PM

(Tabby) I ran all the way to the castle, the guards giving me no trouble once I showed them the dagger. I thrust the doors open, not caring who was inside.

"I'm looking for Reedus Yulric."

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#45 [url]

Dec 3 14 1:29 PM

Reedus looked up, he was speaking with the Queen of the city, a good friend of his "who is inquering?" he ask, dressed in Kings clothing toped with a detailed crown with his crest on it and was a little taller then Wraith with darker hair though

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#47 [url]

Dec 3 14 1:32 PM

I wonder in through the doors after Tabby had made her entrance "time tends to do that" I tell Kia and see Reedus beam when he sees me, I share his smile "may I introduce the High King, and my partner, Reedus Rulric" I tell them all

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#48 [url]

Dec 3 14 1:33 PM

(Tabby) I paled when I saw a man wearing a crown. Oh no, his partner was a king. I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly "Oh, sorry. Just an old friend of Wraith's. He might have mentioned me, I'm Tabby."

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#50 [url]

Dec 3 14 1:34 PM

Reedus quickly apologises to the Queen and bows at her a little, I also do the same, then he wonders over to the group "Ah, Wraith are these guest? if so you should have brought them to our home" he says and gives a little bow to them "there would be more room there"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#52 [url]

Dec 3 14 1:36 PM

"Tabby..." Reedus mulls the name over and I nudge him slightly, idiot had a horrible memory now "Ah yes! Tabby" he smiles and see the dagger in her hand while simuatiouly nodding his head at Kia and Aichi "no need for that" he smiles "Tabby, so your the one who put a chip in Wraith's dagger" he grinned and I shook my head a little

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#55 [url]

Dec 3 14 1:39 PM

She continues down the path as it wides to a more open area, her acute hearing dictates voices about 50feet way. 

Robbers?

She chants the cloaking spell and sneaks forward as the comforting cooling sensation envelopes her body. Sliping closer towards the strange group. She stops in her tacks.

A man with a tail?

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#58 [url]

Dec 3 14 1:42 PM

Reedus glances at me and holds his hand out for the dagger "may I?" he smiles at her then realises that Aichi is a horse "i don't believe ive ever seen a horse bow before" he chuckles he then takes my right hand, forgetting the dagger and leading me outside "why don't we all go outside, the Queen may have to listen to me but I don't think she'll appreciate such a stead in her home" he chuckles and I allow myself to be dragged along with a roll of my eyes

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help