Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#61 [url]

Dec 3 14 1:46 PM

suddenly Reedus jumps, clutching at his chest now that the group are out in the courtyard "oh my, it talk!" I place a hand on his shoulder in slight concern.

"Aichi is a shapeshifter" I tell him gently then send a half glare towards Aichi "please could you not surprise him, he has a weak heart" I state with a sight frown

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#62 [url]

Dec 3 14 1:48 PM

"me and Reedus are in our late forties" I say as he breaths for a moment, standing a little straighter with air in his lungs

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#66 [url]

Dec 3 14 1:52 PM

"Ah, its fine" Reedus corrects himself and sends me a smile so I know hes okay "just try not to kill me okay, people, especially Wraith, wouldn't be very pleased" h chuckles a little then bows at Aichi "i meant no disrespect at all, I was merely stating you make a fine stead. ive never seen a horse quite like you before"

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#67 [url]

Dec 3 14 1:54 PM

"Well, I'm not really called a horse or anything like that where I come from. I guess I got angry too quickly," Aichi says raising his head.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#69 [url]

Dec 3 14 1:55 PM

"its just because im getting on a bit now" Reedus says and I roll my eyes, he notices and leans in towards Taby and Salem "hes a little jealous since im a year younger then he is"

"I heard that" I tell him and he sends me a look

"you hear everything with them Kalion ears" he smiles, not a taunting one but one which said he still thought it was cute that I was part Kalion..

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#70 [url]

Dec 3 14 1:59 PM

I smiled feeling happy. I hadn't really liked be stuck in th throne room having to do kingly things all the time. I wanted to be outside and adventurous. The life of a king was not for me.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#71 [url]

Dec 3 14 2:04 PM

"shall we have a walk around?" Reedus suggested "this town is quite pleasant and no one will hassle us at all" he looked around to make sure no guards where listening "and all that taking was giving me a headache" I snort,

"Glad im only the Kings husband and Protector, think i would murder someone if I was stuck in a room all day" I chuckle and begin to walk, Reedus catching up and taking my right arm, he knew I like him on my right and it also helped with my limp a bit as well

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#73 [url]

Dec 3 14 2:09 PM

(Tabby) I smile at how cute and coupley the two of them are. "That sounds like a splendid idea." I move to Reedus' right side while Salem moves to Wraith's left but hangs back a bit.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#74 [url]

Dec 3 14 2:09 PM

both me and Reedus looked back "yes, your looking at the High King of Asherthial and the half High King of Asherthial and Lord Protector" I smirked "a lot has happened in ten years Kia, im no longer a brutal assassin"

Reedus flicks one of my years and I grab his wrist with my tail, sending him a look as I flick the Kalion appendage "don't show off" he tells me and I just smile innocently back at him.

"Just happy with how my life turned out" I smile

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#76 [url]

Dec 3 14 2:14 PM

I noted Salem on my left and Reedus instantly had a bit sharper tone, it would only really be noticeable to me "excuse me young man but I would appreciate it if you walked next to your friend Tabby, Wraith dislikes people on his left"

"Reedus it fine, people are always going to walk there and he knows"

Reedus stared at me for a moment then nodded. I smile and held his hand, giving it a little 'thank you though' squeeze

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#77 [url]

Dec 3 14 2:15 PM

(Salem) my lips tug up slightly. I'm happy that Wraith is happy with life. I'm also saddened, as I know Tabby would be as well. So much time had passed in the blink of an eye for us and I couldn't help but think if our entire lives would be like this- watching our friends lives slowly drain away while our own bodies refused to move forwards in time. Would there be a time where either of us could be happy with our lives? Sometimes I seriously doubted it. Tabby awed at the two of them

"I'm glad you found happiness." She said, but she had a sad glint in her eye and I knew she was thinking similar thoughts to mine.

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#79 [url]

Dec 3 14 2:16 PM

"I'm glad," I say with a genuine smile. I wish mine was that way. Aichi nudges me knowing what I'm think about. When I look into his eyes they seem sad.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#80 [url]

Dec 3 14 2:17 PM

I smirked "it took him long enough" Reedus said "do you know how moody he was?" he joked and I rolled my eyes.

"Well you where very annoying" I reply as our smiles just grew, enjoying the banter

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help