Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#941 [url]

Dec 10 14 1:34 PM

Little me giggles again "im not a bug" he chuckles, we both don't get the reference since its not our era of a thing called the karate Kid he sees Aichi and tits his head a little "Aichi, do you like pie?" he asks hime

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#946 [url]

Dec 10 14 1:38 PM

Grandmother frowns at Achi .She whispers to him "It's in front of you child." She wisper even softer in his ear, "If you trust me later on, then I'll make you up some special te,a to restore what's lost."

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#947 [url]

Dec 10 14 1:38 PM

he looks at Tabby in astonishment "wow..." he says then tries to fit his piece in his mouth.

"don't!" I tell him and quickly break it in to with a sigh as he has to spit the rest out with a cough "take smaller bites Wraith" I say to him gently, if I had let him try and eat the full thing he would choke! I send a glare in Tabby's direction.

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#948 [url]

Dec 10 14 1:39 PM

I flinch at the new voice. I never got the chance to remember what my friend's voices sounded like. I feel like I'm going to cry. The darkness was all around me I felt completely alone.

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#950 [url]

Dec 10 14 1:40 PM

Grandmother says, "Your welcome. Theres more if you want it."

Meanwhile...

Corban now alone with Merryn, pulls Merryn closer with a flourish, and wraps his arm around her waist, and gives her a smoldering kiss, before she has time to even react.
After several minutes he stops, his eyes dancing with mischief.

She says, "You're still as bold as ever I see." and trys to hide a smile, with her hand.

He says, "A Gipsy never quits, nor forgets a beautiful face." He smiles roguishly at her.

Her face warms and becoming embarrassed it heats up more so.

He leans in closer to her, "My offer still stands, I haven't found another with as much spunk as you."

She says, "What? After twenty seven years and, with your pick of the women here? I find that hard to believe."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#952 [url]

Dec 10 14 1:41 PM

(Aichi, not little Wraiht)

I then stand behind him and place both of my hands on his shoulders, with this new form I could tell everyone's emotions... it was unusually helpful "shh" I say in a calming voice "im here"

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#953 [url]

Dec 10 14 1:41 PM

(Tabby) "Take smaller bites little one, your mouth isn't as big as mine." I say giggling slightly. I feel something burning into my side and turn to see a blurred outline distorting the air around me. "Oh, Salem isn't going to like your presence." I then spot Aichi looking a little lost "You ok there Aichi?"

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#954 [url]

Dec 10 14 1:44 PM

I turn towards the sound of the new voice revealing my silver/gray eyes to her. "Tabby is that you?" I question afraid that I would be wrong.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#955 [url]

Dec 10 14 1:44 PM

I glance up at Tabby then look back down at Aichi, giving his shoulders a little squeeze. "the grandmother said she could restore it" I tell him, knowing strangely what he was upset about "i'll be here either way though" I add, supporting him in what ever decision he made

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#957 [url]

Dec 10 14 1:46 PM

Little Wraith sits and chews carefully this time though. he takes his time and I knew why as well... damn I was a messed up kid...

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#958 [url]

Dec 10 14 1:46 PM

Corban puffs up slightly at this, "I will have no other. You, doubt me, then ask around."

She sighs at this, "Still as sturbren as always, I see. Lets talk about this later, I want to check on the children. Is grandmothers still in the middle tent?"

He says, "Yes, she's off to the left side of here by the silver Magi tree."

She begins walking away towards it, he walks with her. He says, "Do you still have it?"

She stops Her voice softens,"Yes."

He says, "So, their is hope. Was it of use to you?" A large grin spreads across his face, showing his white teeth.

She brings her hand up to her pendent, fingering the silver moon. She says softly, "Yes it's saved my life and others countless times."

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#959 [url]

Dec 10 14 1:47 PM

"I don't know if my eyesight can be restored." I say to Spirit Wraith. "For my eyesight was the price I had to pay to get you back again,"

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#960 [url]

Dec 10 14 1:47 PM

I take an sharp inhale of breath and fully scowl at her "just tell everyone why don't you" I mutter out harshly "maybe he didn't wish for people to notice..."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help