Remove this ad

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#961 [url]

Dec 10 14 1:49 PM

(Tabby) "Oh hush you, grumpy. The rest aren't listening." I looked at little Wraith eating in a world of his own and Salem who was talking to some other gypsies.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#963 [url]

Dec 10 14 1:50 PM

I then freeze... he lost his sight because of me? "you shouldn't have" I told him gently "back then... my death was already decided when Reedus... died..." I admit this to him, that I had wished to die in hope to see him again. I wouldn't admit this to another but this was Aichi...

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#964 [url]

Dec 10 14 1:51 PM

(so Salem only half notices what Spirit Wraith is saying while Tabby hears all? Tabbys full of surprises XD)

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#965 [url]

Dec 10 14 1:51 PM

Grandmother says, "He knows that dear. Now eat your pie. "She hands every one another slice. Turning around she hobbles off into a corner of the tent. In various pouches she pulls out pinches of herbs laying them on a plate. She brings the plate over to a small hearth thats in the tent. She pushes pack a leather flap to let the smoke out. The woman puts a small iron kettle above the fire, where it hands on hooked stick in the ground.

Picking up the plate Grandmother slides the herbs into the kettle, and adds some water. A minty smell fills the tent.

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#967 [url]

Dec 10 14 1:53 PM

"Reedus was given life again and I saw how much you two seemed to love each other. It broke my own heart to know that I could do something but not do it." I say

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#970 [url]

Dec 10 14 1:58 PM

(Tabby listened more xD) 

(Tabby) I put together what the ghost was saying... "Oh. Wraith it's you." I say grinning. I then look towards little Wraith who was eating his second piece "That could get confusing." I put the second slice of pie in my mouth, chewing thoughtfully. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#971 [url]

Dec 10 14 1:58 PM

(okay thanks lol should i bring Reedus back into it guys?)

I sigh a little "i supposed you are right with that, i saw him leave... it would be for the best though since i doubt he would have been able to see me anyway..." i mumble, though i did wonder where the Idiot had gone and how he was doing now... "we are hardly apart as well, it, erm, hit me harder then i would like to admit seeing him..." i trail off, still not able to say it even though he was alive now

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#972 [url]

Dec 10 14 2:00 PM

Grandmother strains the water out of the kettle carefully stranding the herbs. She then pours the tea into a tin cup. She tosses in a handful of pounder that is next to the cup. Steam rises from the cup in the vague shape of white wings. She say, "Ah. I see. I see! The cruel gods, they are selfish. No. No. grandmother says. "Different I am! Yes. No blind. No penalty.. " She shuffles over to Achi and gently wraps his hands around the tin cup. She says to him touch me, feel who I am. Good drink. You be fine nowl"

Last Edited By: quietriver Dec 10 14 2:03 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#973 [url]

Dec 10 14 2:00 PM

little Wraith looked up at his name "that's why I didn't tell anyone other then Aichi here it was me" I groan at Tabby "it will confuse him" I sigh "guess there's no point in hiding it now though" I make the pie piece fall out of her hand as a little revenge trick, she had already had one slice.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#975 [url]

Dec 10 14 2:02 PM

little Wraith goes back to his pie, trying and failing to eat a second piece since his stomach was too small

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#976 [url]

Dec 10 14 2:03 PM

(Reedus left because I couldn't be bothered to write him XD I got lazy and was like "yeah Reedus goes bye bye for a moment" :P)

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#977 [url]

Dec 10 14 2:05 PM

(Tabby) I whine as the pie goes flying out of my hand and pout slightly "I was going to eat that." I say looking down at its mushed form on the floor "Such as waste of good pie."

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#978 [url]

Dec 10 14 2:06 PM

"I...i..i," I stuttered. In truth I wished to take upon my punishment. I was like I was before the great healer had healed me when I was 10. I was born blind and almost completely deaf too. The world was a dark and lonely place at that time. When I meet Kai my world became full of light.

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#980 [url]

Dec 10 14 2:06 PM

He wraps his hands around hers. "I don't care how long it takes I will make you my Gypsy wife."

She gently pulls her hands out of his, "I want to see the children." She walks down the dirt pathway towards the white house again.

A hurt look crosses his face, "You're ruining out of time faster then you think."

She pauses mid step, turning towards him, "No I do know and it's my choice I'll talk to you later. Is Amber's Bar still here?"

His face lights up happily, "Yes it is, still makes the best ale in the world too." At sunset, see you there?"

She says, "Maybe we'll see." She turns around finally reaching the tent, and peaks inside.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help