Remove this ad

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#81 [url]

Dec 3 14 2:18 PM

earlier you said you were walking towards a town .. >_< Ok pretend she stole a griffin, that flung her off of it and she comes crashing down into a tree near every one (lol convenient)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#82 [url]

Dec 3 14 2:20 PM

(yeah you missed a little and sure! why not XD)

I hear a rusting and look towards a tree, subconsciously moving Reedus behind me and placing a hand on my sword "Wraith?" he asked in a small voice

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#83 [url]

Dec 3 14 2:22 PM

Aichi backed away from the tree instantly seeming not to like the sound. Aichi's ears were pinned to his head and his muscles were tense.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#85 [url]

Dec 3 14 2:24 PM

I flattened my own ears and flicked my tail. if this was a fret against Reedus or the group it would have to go through me

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#86 [url]

Dec 3 14 2:24 PM

"Plewa-ka!" She spits out several leafs and pulls a large twig from her hair as she steps over a bush. "Ouch dastardly griffin, such an attitude." She stop,s watching the cat-mans hand as it hovers over his sword. She says, "Sorry if I upset you, bit of trouble there. I'll be moving along now." She begins to back away.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#89 [url]

Dec 3 14 2:27 PM

I blink, moving out of my stance and standing more causal "Merrlyn?" I ask, she hadn't chanced a bit! why was I the only one to seeminly get drastically older? even Kia and Aichi looked youthful!

"Another friend of yours Wraith?" Reedus asked

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#90 [url]

Dec 3 14 2:29 PM

(*snorts ruefully* that's because you were already old) 

(Tabby) "Well that was unexpected." I moved over to Kia and Aichi "So how have you guys been?"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#92 [url]

Dec 3 14 2:30 PM

(thanks lol)

"yes, believe it or not she was part of the same group the others are" I glance at Reedus, this was strange. all of us meeting up again... nice though

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#94 [url]

Dec 3 14 2:36 PM

I think back... ah yes, Merrlyn had a problem with memory! "you probably don't remember me, it was ten years ago now" I tell her "we where good friends back then, by any chance do you have a flute on you?" I ask, stepping a little closer. Reedus frowned a little and looked towards the others.

"What is this about a flute?" he asks them because I left out the part I could play instrument to him, he would ask me to play him something

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#96 [url]

Dec 3 14 2:39 PM

"An instrument that helps Merrlyn remember," I say. Aichi has calmed down. "What got into you?" I ask him. All he does is shake his head.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#97 [url]

Dec 3 14 2:39 PM

Reedus humms in thought "what was Wraith like back then?" he asks I look sharply towards the group

"don't tell him" I warn then turn back to Merrlyn

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#98 [url]

Dec 3 14 2:41 PM

She stiffens looking at him suspiciously, and aches to draw her remaining dagger. "How do you..." 

No, it isn't nice to hit an older man...

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#100 [url]

Dec 3 14 2:42 PM

(Tabby) "Grumpy" I say instantly despite his warning "but in a good way, you know?"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help