Remove this ad

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#1181 [url]

Dec 14 14 2:02 PM

Kai takes a hold of me and nods at what Demonrion says. My body was still paralyzed and everything was numb to me. Oreros couldn't move away fast enough and the woman didn't try to help him.

"Ryna, help me!" Oreros pleaded to his sister.

"I never wanted this don't you remember brother." Ryna whispered and looked away.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#1182 [url]

Dec 14 14 2:03 PM

Demira has no love for these pathetic gods... she sends another blast in the mans direction and then looks towards the women, she was so graceful as she did these things, it didn't match what she was doing at all.

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#1183 [url]

Dec 14 14 2:06 PM

Ryna bowed towards the goddess. "Forgive me for what I've done. I wish to make amends."

Oreros cried out in pain once more. His body convulsed and then became still the false god of time and posion was no more.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#1184 [url]

Dec 14 14 2:18 PM

I'm smiling at the memory when suddenly thousands rush into the groups minds, each from my perspective as well... me giving Aria to the orphanage, me meeting Reedus, me losing the feeling in my arm and a bit of mine and Reedus' trip around Asherthial, becoming Lord Protector, me and Reedus falling for one and another, our wedding, me meting the group for the first time, me getting arm chopped off, having a dual with Salem, me becoming fond of Aichi and Kia and beginning to see the group as a family, me training with elite guards when I go back to Asherthial, Nivery's funeral- I cant help a tear fall from that one, me giving up the drink- with Reedus banning the people of Asherthial to not give me alcohol then finding my stash and then disposing of said stash, getting my limp, then traveling back to whatever this land is and meting up with the group again and a bit of what has happened. between theses, much like in the same fashion as before, we where shown me assassinating people in cold blood, lingering on me at the Hybrids fights and torturing Hydris and his bother Dyhris then burning each place to the ground... they didn't know of that. there was others as well though, me in a war, killing one man then another, each seemed to get younger with every kill until I was seen murdering a boy only in his young twenties who was probably drafted into the army... someone attacking Reedus and me killing them... me and the four other Protectors all in a big fight while our Kings and Queens respectively where in the other room and completely unaware of what their Protectors where doing, I came out on top though but almost killed the King of Sandgears Protector- last time he said anything bad about two men, mainly a King and his Protector, being together....

Demira clasps her hands in front of her casually with a soft smile on her lips "please, speak" she tells the other Goddess and nods her head at her, ready to hear what she had to say. Demria was the Goddess of Love and would always give those the chance to speak but wouldn't tolerate violence to mortals unless it was justified. she looked towards Oreros, with a wave of her hand his body was enveloped into light and flakes of the light rose up and disappeared "he will have peace now" she tells the others

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#1187 [url]

Dec 14 14 2:24 PM

"I did not wish to become a god. I never liked the idea. I never wanted fame or followers all I wanted was to live a normal life. But that is not what my brothers wanted. They wanted to rule and to hold great power. They each consulted a powerful evil sorcerer that gave each of them immortality and different powers. The sorcerer was evil and soon took control of Regulous the oldest. He tricked my brothers and I to become gods and to out shine the real ones. We were all once human but power and greed made us what we are and were not. When your attack hit me I remembered my old self. I truly want to be a normal human again." Ryna sobbed as she told her and her brothers story.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#1188 [url]

Dec 14 14 2:25 PM

(I might also get off as well :) see you guys tomorrow! night night and don't kill any penguins while im gone D: I like penguins lol XD)

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#1190 [url]

Dec 14 14 2:26 PM

(I promise I won't)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#1191 [url]

Dec 14 14 2:31 PM

Ryna sobbed remembering her lover. Her brothers had killed him once they had gotten their powers and that was the main reason why Ryna became a goddess. She had hoped to be able to find a way to get her lover back.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#1192 [url]

Dec 14 14 2:32 PM

Demira gazed upon her with an unreadable expression "since you are not a real Goddess I can take away your powers" she says and waves her hand again, light enveloping Ryna's body. Demira dropped her hand and smiled at her as the light faded "there we are" she says softly "i apologise for your bother but I can bring people back from the dead I see their soul is pure and there is some good within them" she suggests to her, coming over to take the younger Goddess into a half hug in hopes to calm her "i see you are good and hope my powers did not harm you to badly"

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#1195 [url]

Dec 14 14 2:36 PM

"please, it is Demira" she tells her fondly "i feel sadness in you from a past love" she says a little quietly, being the Goddess of Love she could feel all forms of Love within people, whether it be the love from a lost one or the love of two friends

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#1197 [url]

Dec 14 14 2:43 PM

"His name was Roran and he didn't have a last name. He was an orphan from our village. He had brown hair and seaweed green eyes. He loved to run and that he could," Ryna said missing her lover dearly.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#1198 [url]

Dec 14 14 2:49 PM

(this will be my last comment for the night now :) night lol)

Demira smiled as Ryna described him, she could feel the love radiating off her as she spoke and gently turned the now mortal Ryna around "is this your love?" she asked her, knowing it was "take these before you leave though" she presses two beautiful necklaces into her hand each with her mark engraved into a dark blue stone one metal chains, one for Ryna and the other for Roran "put these on and if you believe in me I will come and aid you when you are in need" she smiles, eye returning to her natural pure colour, and gestures to Roran "i believe you two have some catching up to do"

Last Edited By: Corvus Dec 14 14 2:51 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help