Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#1201 [url]

Dec 15 14 11:36 AM

(hi I just wanted to say that Sanity will not be able to come on tonight, shes out for the time being and don't think she will be able to join us by the time she gets back home so just wanted to inform you of that :) I was also wondering if you guys where interested in starting a new thread with completely new characters? its just a suggestion and think it might be a fun experience to make new characters with a bit of a different personality then the ones we are using now?)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#1202 [url]

Dec 15 14 12:18 PM

(Aww. Hum.. I did kind of want us to finish with this how about we just put this thread on pause and you make a new one? I was playing around the oter day with an idea. Something along the lines of A small magical creature that thinks, speaks, fells the same way as one else. Also .. T.NT. is small but has big boom, (being vague on purpose. :P) Thats all have so far as it's just an inking of an idea. :P So atm any new charicter would be a formless blob. >_<)

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#1203 [url]

Dec 15 14 12:22 PM

(If everyone agrees to stop with this rp then I'm .. going to be a sprite, an annoying, devilish, cute sprite! (If the sprite was full size she'd be sexy Ya a sprite, mischief and mayhem abound! Where's your shoe? It's in the glue!)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#1204 [url]

Dec 15 14 12:26 PM

(just thought we could try it :3 of course we will still do this one but ive been playing Skyrim again and I have two major profiles, Joel (I know what a imitative name for a fantasy game XD hes my sword and shield heavy hitter dressed in all heavy armour and is a werewolf lol) and, forgive me for this lol, Corvus (yeah I know XD I made the name up ages ago and used it for my character which im thinking as playing as in the new thread if we start it lol, I just like the name a lot :3 his the opposite of Joel as I wanted to try a vampire out :P and hes a mage with all light armour and is a thief so ive got two completely different character but was always weary playing a mage... it is a lot of fun :D whish I tried it earlier lol) and ive just been thinking if you guys where interested in making characters with a bit of a different personality and such :) just a little break or something from this one? you can completely reject the idea though since this involves all of us :) ...apart from Sanity but I can tell her in the morn at College XD)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#1205 [url]

Dec 15 14 12:28 PM

(and play whatever you want :D a spite sounds so cool Quietriver XD can see it causing some mayhem but being too cute to get in trouble XD the perfect plan!)

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#1206 [url]

Dec 15 14 12:38 PM

(Note my character might just become the antagonist and stay there so that we have one. I think this would push everyone to try harder in their efforts to stop my character. And by staying th antagonist it won't feel like your rping with something that is 2D. My big bads don't go down easily, so put your thinking caps on. One rule: I ask, no Deus ex Machinas please.

'A Deus Ex Machina is when some new event, character, ability, or object solves a seemingly unsolvable problem in a sudden, unexpected way. If the secret documents are in Russian, one of the spies suddenly reveals that they learned the language. If the writers have just lost funding, a millionaire suddenly arrives, announces an interest in their movie, and offers all the finances they need to make it. If The Hero is dangling at the edge of a cliff with a villain stepping on his fingers, a flying robot suddenly appears to save him.'

Call me out if I do this too.

I'll wait and see if everyone else coming into day wants to do the switch of characters or not.)

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#1207 [url]

Dec 15 14 12:40 PM

(Yes far to cute -Grins far to wide-) image Quote from a commic relaf boss in Final Fantasy: "Uwee hee hee... Game over! Don't tease the octopus, kids!"

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#1208 [url]

Dec 15 14 12:42 PM

(I chucked at the robot example lol and sure :) im just reaching some pics to kinda give you guys an idea of what Corvus will look like and doing a bit of a bio in case we do do this, if not i have a bio anyway :D win win lol and sure :) I would also say to perhaps check with the group first as well in case someone cant do a boss battle that night and see if we all like the idea of having a boss battle at that mo? and sure, antagonist why not! :))

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#1210 [url]

Dec 15 14 1:23 PM

(I didn't mean that! this thread wont be dead D: Im just not good at these sort of things -_- sorry... if you have another way to do it then please tell me since im useless!)

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#1211 [url]

Dec 15 14 1:30 PM

It's ok. The header at the top of any page in here will take you back to this forums home page in the forms list below the header. And in the uper right corner click the big gray button that says "New Toppic" Put in the title of your rp and then what you want to say and click post.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#1212 [url]

Dec 15 14 1:32 PM

(okay ill go and do that, sorry to mix things up at all. im pretty horrible when it comes to things like this...)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#1215 [url]

Dec 15 14 2:10 PM

(heres a link to the new thread guys! thanks quietriver for the instructions :) pretty easy to follow http://neverending.yuku.com/topic/7/new-rp-thread-new-story-new-characters-fresh-start#.VI9cPGCzXIU )

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help