Remove this ad

quietriver

Frenzied poster

Lead

Dec 2 14 6:37 AM

Tags : :

Hi this is darkocean from wattpad (someone alrady took my favorate username image ) enjoy the fourm i'll be tinkering with it over the next few days, hopefully I can get rid of all this glaring white.  Mewhile feel free to start up the role play. Relax have fun no moderaters here. If there's any problems let me know.

Last Edited By: quietriver Dec 5 14 10:13 PM. Edited 2 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#2 [url]

Dec 2 14 9:45 AM

Hi! :D If you want to upoload a avator immage click the gray  pick above your name and upload it in your profile. The picture will show up after a few mins. Message me if you decide to start the rp in here. ^-^

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3 [url]

Dec 2 14 12:28 PM

Great! Let it be noted that this is an older type of forum and needs to be refreshed often it will not do it for you. Ok sounds good! Aww :) You can't see my message because I haven't posted yet rofl. I was buys ending my first chapter again as it was bugging and a paragraph was turned bold some how. o.O

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#6 [url]

Dec 2 14 1:27 PM

Getting text to change color:

Click the Add reply button and not teh quick reply. In here click the large A you see above. Choose what color you wish and that shuld get what is typed out if that hard to read light gray. I changed every edit option thwy had for this template but still can not find a smple fourm test change. I ahve contected the people that make this bouard and have requested an html sniplet. Hopefully that will alow me to edit this fourm and and in a smple css code to change all text to white. :) If the large A isn't working try selcting all your text and then clicking the color you'll see it change right then.

Last Edited By: quietriver Dec 2 14 1:30 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#8 [url]

Dec 3 14 11:46 AM

I was thinking we pick this one up from our last thread (the two on Wattpad) but have it ten years down the line? so everyone can remember meeting so we doing have to do introductions again and we all have a history together? of course this is going to be ten years later so your character will be ten years older (unless your character doesn't age or something lol) so what do you guys think to that? (Wraith is going to be around 45-50ish lol)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#10 [url]

Dec 3 14 11:57 AM

I walked along the road, a slight limp which was hardly noticeable, on my left as I wondered forwards. the past ten years of my life had been great, much better then the first 35 or so... Reedus was in a meeting in my home land and I was sent on a little holiday, the idiot thought I needed a brake. I chuckled a little at the thought of him sat in a stuffy room while I wondered outside in the fresh air. I miss that idiot. not much had changed about me in the past few years, I had become a little softer while in Reedus' company and had a few more injuries to add to my list but in the end I was still me, still a great fighter even now- if anything I had gotten better.

I had my scarf and hood up, armour almost identical to my old one apart from being brand new and there was now Reedus' symbol on my cloak in a dark blue. my weapons where still the same apart from the hilts being remade, this time with a band of gold and Reedus' crest inscribed onto them. couldn't be a Lord Protector if no one knew who you was protecting. I hadn't allowed them to touch my bow heoever and did work on my weapons myself with the castles blacksmith breathing down my neck to see what I was doing in his smith. thinking about this made me smile a little, it wouldn't be the worst thing if I cut my holiday a little short, would it? Reedus would yell at me and I would probably laugh at him. I kept walking down the road, just enjoying the peace for a while.

Last Edited By: Corvus Dec 3 14 12:09 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#11 [url]

Dec 3 14 12:19 PM

(Tabby) I stumbled out of the portal, Salem leaning slightly on my shoulder. I was eager to get back to Wraith and the gang. As far as I knew it had been a year or two. Time was always wonky when you shifted through the dimensions. The year had been strange. We'd got ourselves into some sticky situations. Salem had acquired some new scars. They ghosted around the edge of his lips from where they'd sewn them shut. We'd barley escaped with out lives but that seemed ages ago now. We fell to the forest floor, vertigo taking over. 

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#12 [url]

Dec 3 14 12:25 PM

I hear something fall to the ground near by. I wondered through the line of trees and into the forest. I take a sharp inhale of breath as I see two people slumped on the ground, it couldn't be... surly not.

"Tabby? Salem?" I ask, wondering a little into the clearing they appeared in. it couldn't be, they only looked a year or so older then when we departed. I lowered my hood and scarf, showing my dark red eye and slightly greying hair- even the tips of my ears and tail where going a deep grey. my eyes had just a couple of wrinkles around them and I had acquired a scar running down my left eye, it was fine but I almost wished things stopped happing to my left side though. that part of my body might have ended up bringing me bad luck.

Last Edited By: Corvus Dec 3 14 12:28 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#14 [url]

Dec 3 14 12:35 PM

I instantly let out a breathless laugh at Tabbys remark and took several strives forward to assist them, seeing them a little wobbly on their feet "I'll have you know that im a grand age for a Hybrid" I tell her and help her to her feet. once she was standing I gave a bow as my greeting, I actually bowed almost properly thanks to the King. I run a hand through my hair "its been ten years since I saw you two" I mummer eyes fond with seeing them again and that little adventure we had

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#15 [url]

Dec 3 14 12:40 PM

(Tabby) "10 years? My god for us it's only been a year or so. It's good to see you've mellowed." I say with a grin. He seemed less tense. I wished I could say the same for Salem. He stood sort of stiff, his head turned slightly to the left away from Wraith. He greeted Wraith pleseantly but I could see he was trying to hide his scars. They were a moment of weakness for him.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#16 [url]

Dec 3 14 12:42 PM

I chuckled again "you can thank my partner for that" I look them two over, Tabby seemed happy enough but I remembered she was always happy while Salem seemed a bit off "how are you two? and a year" I mutter "you've missed quite a lot then"

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#17 [url]

Dec 3 14 12:45 PM

(Tabby) "Oh we're good." I look over to Salem who nods his head. He hated talking now, the scars moving and becoming more noticeable when he talked. "We've missed you too. Oh, we so have to meet your partner."

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#19 [url]

Dec 3 14 12:49 PM

(I know I said that Reedus was back in his and Wraiths home land but I thought screw it! I want to bring in him XD)

I turned away and gestured them to follow, walking a little slower then I did ten years ago thanks to my limp and age. "I think you would get along well with... him" I hesitated at the him part, wondering if they would judge "we'll have to catch up, I was heading to a town where my partner is currently in a meeting" I glance at them from the corner of my eyes "i needed some air" the road was once again under out feet "its only a minuet away, I don't tend to stray to far"

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#20 [url]

Dec 3 14 12:52 PM

(yeah working like a charm :) are you going to join the group on way to town? Wraith is now ten years older while Tabby and Salem are only one or two older since theyve been in a dimention lol their not too good at the whole getting back in a few minuets time thing XD)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help