Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3781 [url]

Feb 2 15 12:52 AM

I watch the three of them leave and attempt to rush after them since they clearly had somewhere to do since they forgot about Silver and completely ignored me. They had left through a door at the far wall since lead outside, not before throwing River into it though. Two of them had already scarpered and the other carrying River was last to leave. A few of my shadows- controlled and not- attempted to reach out and snake their way around the mans limbs to trip him but when River got slammed into the door frame, I felt it as well.

​the impact was a decent amount for what I assumed was a human and I stumbled, managing to clutch onto the table with one hand while the other held my ribs. While I healed nicely in my demon form, healing quicker then most after a good time of rest and not scaring, my ribs which were broken in the fight a while a go and the fight between Elune when another two ribs broke due to using far too much energy in that final move had healed more to either bruising or fracturing. They had managed to get River somewhere in her chest, not enough to cause her a break or fracture since I would had felt them much more then the simple bump I was feeling. Despite it just being a 'bump' it felt like a hell of a bump for me since it had felt like someone had kicked me in my injured ribs...

​the shadows around my hand and the ones which tried to grab the man twitched since I was in pain and they completely missed the man and just returned to me... However one of my independent shadows follow in the shadows of Rivers capturers, that will be able to tell me where they go later.

​I notice Silver on the floor and assist her up "Silver, are you okay?" I ask her and spot the scroll, picking it up and passing it to her "when you feel well enough, take this to Elune and explain what has happened as well. Also tell her that I have gone after River" I explain once I see that she's okay and no major injury- a nasty bump on the head not not enough to cause a concussion or internal hemorrhaging. I feel reluctant to leave but my shadow is telling me to hurry and that they had taken River to the town...

​I stand and leave, not bothering to change my form... let us just hope that the townspeople didn't mind a demon wondering around in their home because I couldn't hide my looks under my cloak since the hood wouldn't come over my horns. I rush to the town, guided by my shadows.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#3782 [url]

Feb 2 15 5:29 AM

I take the scroll within my talons and nod dazzley. I hadn't yet gained all my bearings yet. My head was starting to hurt and I flinched at the slightest of noise. When Solvus was gone I attempted to stand but fell back down. I didn't feel all too well and just lay there hoping someone would find me. It wasn't long before I heard something that made me stir. I shifted into my human form and brought my legs up to my chest.

"What's a little girl doing here?" I hear a friendly voice ask. The person was a he. I could tell by the deepness of his voice.

All I could was whimper in response as my head continue to pound away.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you," The man says and I hear him creep closer. I open my eyes knowing it wouldn't make a difference if they were closed or not. I hear the man gasp and I whimper again.

"Oh.... poor little one," He says breaking the distance between us and coming even closer to me.

I clutch the scroll to my chest and do everything I can to get away from the man. I scurry away only to trip and fall down.

"Wait don't go!" the man shouts.

I cry out in pain and hold my hands to my ears. The man comes closer and I finally find my voice.

"No, leave me be!" I cry out.

The man grabs me  by the shoulders and I struggle against his grip.

"Now why would I leave a princess like you out here?" He questions and his voice changes. He's no longer friendly and his voice just sounds like nails on a chalk board to me. I shiver and fight him again kicking and pushing away with all my might.

I screem out and the man covers my mouth.

"We can't have the little princess warning other people and getting away now can we," The man chuckles. My eyes widen in terror and my efforts persist.

Last Edited By: Silverthorn Feb 2 15 6:31 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3783 [url]

Feb 2 15 9:09 AM

Two of my shadows had stuck around for Silver, I knew they liked her anyway since it was just the way they interacted with her. While I followed the trail from one shadow the other two independent shadows lashed out at the man without me even knowing, they had decided to take matters into their own hands... One went for the mans face while the other grabbed his wrists and squeezed to make him let go of her.

​every member of the group possibly had a shadow with them now, River had one to help me track, Silver had two to look out for her for me, one was with Elias-attempting to gain his attention so I could lead him back to the group and, lastly, another was with Elune, making sure it wasn't known to her yet. The others where obviously with me.

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#3784 [url]

Feb 2 15 9:43 AM

I felt the man let go and I scrambled away. The man cried out if fear and pain. It wasn't long before I heard him run off. I felt a cool hand like touch upon my shoulder.

Relax child he is gone

A soft voice whispers. I instantly relax. Another hand pats me on the head. I feel myself being lifted and carried but the comfort and the gentle touch of the being was enough to almost lull me to sleep.

Little one you have a job to do

I hear the same whisper like voice again and feel the scroll get placed back into my hands. I needed to give it to Elune.

We are close enough. Walk forward and there is a door. Knock on it until the goddess calls

This voice was different from the other. It was quieter but deeper and more soothing than the other. I nod and am placed down on the ground. My headache is no more and I feel relief. I walk forward and knock on the door like I was told.

(I'm going to have the shadows be able to talk if that's okay with you)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3785 [url]

Feb 2 15 9:56 AM

(yeah that's okay :) the shadows don't usually have a form but I was planning on them using a human form for you XD they speak very softly (like you've done :)) which is hardly above a whisper and while they do speak they speak very, very rarely to anyone other then Solvus, they do speak to others and I've stared they already like you since out of everyone (except Sol lol) they'll know you the most :) fun fact: They helped him chose you ;))

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3786 [url]

Feb 3 15 11:21 AM

Elune was in the cellar, trying to keep her self busy, and her mind off of what Corvus had so painfully brought up. It also helped to clear her head somewhat. She stoped organizing the old scrolls.

Knocking?

She strained for a moment.

Yes defiantly knocking.

She sighed. I'm not in the mood for any more visitors!

Muttering to her self she climbed the stairs and headed to the door. Opening it, to her shock there was silver in her child forum, with a large goose egg on her head.

"Silver!" She easily picks Silver up and placed her on a soft padded bench in the hallway.

What's that in her hand? Furthermore where is Corvis and River?

She bent down, "What happened?"

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#3788 [url]

Jun 27 15 11:00 AM

(Anyone here anymore?)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply