Remove this ad

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#2981 [url]

Jan 17 15 12:28 PM

I cry out as I dragged out of the tree by some of the spiders that have used their webs. I flap my wings but it's useless. The venom has already taken effect and I can't free myself from the sticky web.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#2982 [url]

Jan 17 15 12:32 PM

(ive just thought of something! would Corvus be effected by the venom? he would as Solvus (in his demon form because he has liquid blood and not sand lol) what do you guys think? vamp Sol be effected or not? and what is the effects of the venom?)

"Silver!" i shout to her as i fire a few more arrows to thin out the hoard coming towards us. once i felt like i could move the bow disappeared into thin air and i quickly ran towards Silver, the webbing had her trapped. a dagger made of ice appears in my hand next and i use it to cut the think webbing, it was tough to get though.

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#2983 [url]

Jan 17 15 12:33 PM

The people of Elunes town hear the terrifying crys, and the skittering of the spiders.The guards usser them in and the towns people cower in the basement. To those that follow her, Elune is kind to, but woe to those that that oppose her...

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#2987 [url]

Jan 17 15 12:39 PM

i manage to tear through the webbing and free her. i look into her eyes seriously "it is not your time, not today, not tomorrow Silver, you have many years left so do you think that i am going to leave you here now?" i question her then break eye contact to send a few icicles to pierce some of the advancing spiders.

Quote    Reply   

XSanityinquestionX

Administer

#2989 [url]

Jan 17 15 12:41 PM

"Oh god you guys so owe me for this." The spiders were huge, but I was bigger. Even though there were the size of a large dog I could still crush them underneath my feet. I stomp into the horde of spiders, projecting my dark magic to kill whatever tried to crawl up my leg. The squelching underneath my feet was enough to make me gag, but there was no other alternative.

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#2990 [url]

Jan 17 15 12:42 PM

"I..i ... don't want.... to ...live though." I sob. "Please... these spiders... "

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#2991 [url]

Jan 17 15 12:42 PM

(yeah i figured they would be lol :) kill all the spiders! *whispers* because i have a fear of all insects... yay... *shudders irl*)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#2999 [url]

Jan 17 15 12:47 PM

(i know that arachnids and insects as not the same thing XD hate both though lol)

i look at her, something akin to sorrow in my eyes "Lenue chose you Silver... because i asked her too... i am sorry for giving that gift to you but right now we can not do this wi-" i get jumped by a spider, falling to the ground with its weight as it tries to bite me. i throw it off myself with a grunt and a large circle of fire appears on the floor, surrounding the ground to give us room and to hopefully burn any spiders which come too close.

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#3000 [url]

Jan 17 15 12:48 PM

(I already have enough Cellar spiders that run through my room.)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help