Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3021 [url]

Jan 17 15 1:03 PM

"i know.... i am too" i admit and look down at her, the ring of hearts heal all the wounds on her but doesn't cure her yet... though the demon of death i didn't always decide if they died "i can make it stop Silver..." i tell her quietly "i do not want to but i could..."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3025 [url]

Jan 17 15 1:05 PM

A voice wispers near Silvers head.. "So you would just give up, and quit on a friend? On someone that gave their life for yours?"

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3026 [url]

Jan 17 15 1:06 PM

(pancake? lol a flapjack is different to a pancake :)
flapjack: image
pancake:(i know youll all know what one looks like but have your seen one as happy as this before? :D) image)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3029 [url]

Jan 17 15 1:09 PM

i look towards the bird (im guessing Lenue again lol :)) and give it a very slight frown, it was her decision Lenue... she chirps at me "heal her" she asks of me and i look back at Silver, the ring of hearts glowing and i resit healing her just yet...

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3030 [url]

Jan 17 15 1:11 PM

"the battle is never lost Silver... " the spiders where in fact coming again, my fire was beginning to die down "if you can not fight, i will" i tell her, i did make a vow to Lenue, all them years ago, to keep an eye on Silver for her.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3034 [url]

Jan 17 15 1:15 PM

i take the feather out of my pouch, it was simmering... wait Lenue could only ever use her feather for elemental reasons unless... she was going to be in so much trouble when her mother, Virian, found out that she had taken a little bit of her life magic. i hold Silver and place the feather in her hand, closing her fingers around it...

(im thinking maybe it makes so she has all her powers but can no longer be reborn?)

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#3037 [url]

Jan 17 15 1:18 PM

I feel the warm of the feather in my hand. It makes me feel warm as well. My skin gains some color back and my breathing is no longer labored.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3038 [url]

Jan 17 15 1:19 PM

(the feather which Lenue gave us all could make it so Silver and still turn human and phoenix as well as the different elements she can control but instead of living forever and/or being reborn (don't know how your immortally works lol) she gets to live one life now? grow old and stuff and once she's dead she dead?)

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#3040 [url]

Jan 17 15 1:19 PM

(hmmm....)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help