Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3761 [url]

Jan 31 15 3:01 PM

(thanks :D im glad you liked it :3 I had to delete the original one because it became buggy XD fixed it though!)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3763 [url]

Jan 31 15 3:07 PM

River stretched after eating, and stepped out of the kitchen.

What is that?

An eerie melody plays outside.

She openens the door a crack and looks outside. The melody grows stronger, and becomes compelling. She takes a step outside, then shakes her head. Idiot! And turns  to run back inside.

A flash of fangs and a cloth over her face. Darkness. Nothing.

Last Edited By: quietriver Jan 31 15 3:10 PM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#3765 [url]

Jan 31 15 6:30 PM

"River is everything alright?" I call out hearing a commotion. I fly over to the kitchen door. Only hesitating for a moment before entering. I see River unconscious being dragged away by some people. They all are wearing dark black or grey cloaks and all seem quite strong.

"You leave her alone!" I shout cawing and screeching. I claw at the peoples head and face. One lets go and tries to bat at me with his hands. The other grabs some object from the counter. I continue to attack the other person when I hear a yell and am knocked to the ground by something hard.

"River.... why do I see four of you?" I question my head spinning.

"Nice idea of using the frying pan." I hear one of the people say to the other.

"Should we take the bird too. It seems intelligent enough." Another person asks

It! They called me an IT! They will so be dead by the time I get my bearings

I try to keep track of the conversation but with the feeling like I'm in a tornado I loose track.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3766 [url]

Feb 1 15 12:52 AM

I decided to open the door and find no one in the room. i pause for a while and wonder where they had gone off too when i suddenly like like somthings wrong "the kitchen..." i mumble as i feel something compel me to that room. I turn and run down the hall and, somehow just knowing where to go to get to the kitchen, I come to the door and practically kick it down as I enter with narrowed eyes.

​I see Silver on the floor holding a wing to her head a little and River with a sack over her head as some people in dark robes try to restrain them. I scowl and my black eyes hold fury in them. Shadows are already not only swirling around my fingers but also emitting a crackling sound as well. ​some of my rage goes into the crystal Elune gives me and I think it would just be best to be as I usually am in this form. The anger leaves me and while my eyes remain as burning embers, my face goes back to neutral.

​"who, are you?" I ask them lowly wiht a touch of a darker tone in my voice. I could use my soul slight to go into the soul realm and just check their ideities that way but I wanted to ask first= give them the chance to explain themselves before i did anything too rash... i feared that would not be the case since they where harming my friends.

Last Edited By: Corvus Feb 1 15 11:30 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3767 [url]

Feb 1 15 1:04 AM

(my bad you was asking River why there was four of her XD how many people are we versing here lol)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3770 [url]

Feb 1 15 9:26 AM

(I didn't know, I saw the thing about the people discussing taking you but saw no comment about you being in the kitchen or moving to the kitchen. I assumed you was still in the room because river sated that you was in there with them, just the people talking about you so I thought that maybe they where perhaps people who knew us and so they knew about you :))

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3772 [url]

Feb 1 15 11:00 AM

(oh god I'm so sorry XD I'm on my phone you see and sometimes it doesn't display things like italics, bold or usernames well :/ this use why I use my laptop for the thread whenever I can, its my bad! sorry about that Silver XD ill be sure to edit when I get on my laptop because I cant edit on my phone)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#3773 [url]

Feb 1 15 11:30 AM

(right on my laptop and edited my comment :) please check it out since I don't have the mistakes now XD sorry again about that Silver)

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3779 [url]

Feb 1 15 4:12 PM

River thrashes under the cloth sack, "Let me out, what the hell?" Silvers chiping cry from behind her muffled, unsure as to what she saying, she guess it's intent. "Silver go get Corvis or Elune!" Hoping that her voice will cay though the blasted cloth. Some one says, "Shut up."

And picks her up tossing her over his shoulder. She kicks harder and trys to rip at the cloth with her hands. "Help!" She manges to bite the mans shoulder though the cloth, but it merely annoys him and he smacks her hard onto a tree or something. Dazed she becomes quiet.

(and my mom called and wants to go out to eat :P be back later to finish this. Althouh i'm sure you both have gone off to bed.)

Last Edited By: quietriver Feb 1 15 8:45 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

quietriver

Frenzied poster

#3780 [url]

Feb 1 15 8:48 PM

A small scroll drops out of a mans pocket none of the three, notice it flutter to the ground as they run off though the village.

Last Edited By: quietriver Feb 1 15 8:57 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help