Remove this ad

Christmas thread :) (come play as yourself or one of your characters or both :D)

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

Lead

Dec 23 14 11:48 AM

Tags : :

okay im going to be playing as myself :) i guess ill add a profile thing XD

Last Edited By: quietriver Dec 23 14 4:43 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#1 [url]

Dec 23 14 12:04 PM

(Name: (you don’t have to give your real one if you don’t wish :D) Jackson (please call me Jack ;) not giving out last name though lol)

Eye colour: a blazing demon red! (blue really)

Hair: black (yeah me and my characters have things in common lol) with a bit of blue in it

Height: I don’t actually know my height 0-0 im an okay height I guess… like any guy I think I would have liked to be a little taller XD

Weight: not saying XD

Clothing: casual usually, whatever’s comfortable I love my black convers though XD they’re falling to bit a little but meh, I love ‘em. I also like my jeans (ripped at the knees because I like the scruffy look lol don’t judge me!) and geeky t-shirts XD they’re a little baggy though… don’t care! I like comfortable things!

Bit on the personality: I guess I like to be the comedian of my group :D I love making people laugh and get a little kick out of it myself ;) I like to make references and will admit I can be a little loud at times…. I pride myself on taking to anyone, just starting conversations out of the blue though that took a lot of time to get the confidence for… a little socially awkward at times I guess, so what if I love to give people hugs but don’t like it when people try and hug me X3 I like to give ‘em, not be crushed by them lol

Bonus info! …………………………………………………………………………………… N/A (because idk...)

there we go! that's me! yay! ..........

the setting is I guess a room with party stuff lol, not into parties myself but hey! inprov lol)

I sit in the corner, sipping at a drink of coke in a glass. I didn't really do Christmas parties but I was excited for the others to get here though (:3)

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#2 [url]

Dec 23 14 12:13 PM

Name: Rose (Not giving my last)

Eye color: grey green

Hair: Curly and brown

Height: Just over 5 ft

Weight: (Not telling :l )

Clothing: often jeans and a baggy comfortable t-shirt, Rarely seen in dress's (I'm more of a tom boy)

Personality: Generally shy in person. But I open up after you get to know me. I can be short-tempered at times. Most of the time a wallflower

Bonus info: I have a twin brother and I was born on Christmas

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#4 [url]

Dec 23 14 12:16 PM

I walk into the room and look around. In the corner is someone drinking what looks to be coke. I took of my winter coat and just held it in my heads unsure of where to put it.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#5 [url]

Dec 23 14 12:17 PM

(and nothing wrong with being a tomboy lol join me in the group of casual/comfortable clothing XD and awesome a twin :) I wish I had siblings lol)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#7 [url]

Dec 23 14 12:18 PM

I lift my head at the door opening and quickly place my drink on the table and wonder over "hey" I say with a smile "i can take your coat for you?" I ask, seeing she didn't seem where to put it.

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#9 [url]

Dec 23 14 12:20 PM

"oh...ummm.. thank you," I say shyly as the person siting in the corner offers to take my coat. I hand him it. It's all worn out from being used.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#10 [url]

Dec 23 14 12:21 PM

(we could go about this as if we are meeting for the first time in person lol like we know each other like we do now, on the computers and the such, but this is first time meeting in person :D)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#11 [url]

Dec 23 14 12:23 PM

"your welcome" I take her coat, not even noticing its condition or anything, and place it in a near by closet "would you like a drink of anything?" I ask her

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#13 [url]

Dec 23 14 12:24 PM

I wonder which one of the group she was... was she Sainty (ill pretend I don't know her irl lol), Silver or Quietriver....

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#15 [url]

Dec 23 14 12:26 PM

I see her fiddle with her sleeve and out of habit I adjust my glasses with my left thumb and forefinger as I always have done(yeah I was debating whether or not to tell you guys but I thought oh well :) their just a normal square black framed ones with a little blue on them... unintentionally matches my hair 0-0)

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#16 [url]

Dec 23 14 12:29 PM

I move my hand to the side of my face and give a look of confusion. Then I sigh in annoyance.

How could I forget them again!?

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#17 [url]

Dec 23 14 12:30 PM

"anything really" I glance her over "you probably don't drink drink" I suggest, she was a few years younger then me "but there's plenty of none alcoholic stuff though, I don't really drink myself" I chukle and gesture to her to follow me as I walk over to the table spread out with food and drink (this can be the biggest table in existence guys! any drink or food you could imagine/want is on there lol)

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#18 [url]

Dec 23 14 12:32 PM

I run a hand through by hair and look at all the different types of food and drinks. I find a can of orange soda and open it.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#19 [url]

Dec 23 14 12:34 PM

(do you also wear glasses? people have often suggested laser eye surgery or contacts to me (never will though, don't like fingers or laser near my eyes thanks!) because they are shocked to find out I wear them full time instead of like everyone else I meet who wears glasses, they only tend to wear theirs for reading and keep asking me "don't you ever forget them?" and im like -_- "no... if I did I would be blind all day...")

I walk back to the seating area and pick up my glass again "would you like to sit down?" I don't sit myself, I tended to wait till others did before I sat

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#20 [url]

Dec 23 14 12:36 PM

(Yeah I do and I often forget them at home)

"Yeah... sure," I say pulling out a chair and sitting.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help