Remove this ad

Christmas thread :) (come play as yourself or one of your characters or both :D)

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#21 [url]

Dec 23 14 12:39 PM

(ah cool :D full time or just for reading or something?)

I sit down on the sofa, on a side cusion with the arm rest (or couch whatever you like to call it) bringing my left leg up and resting my ankle on my right knee as I sip my drink "so, erm, who are you?" I ask "im Corvus- or Jack"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#23 [url]

Dec 23 14 12:43 PM

(tut tut lol ill admit it annoy me when people should wear them full time and they don't XD glasses are there for a reason people lol)

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#24 [url]

Dec 23 14 12:47 PM

(I don't need them often though)

"I-i i am Rose or Silver," I say with a stutter. Damn words won't come out when I want them too.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#25 [url]

Dec 23 14 12:54 PM

(that's okay then I guess ;)

im derping around all like "i should find some anime pics to represent myself! because Anime!" and found a couple lol

would be me since I did have brownish hair but just with blue eyes "where did this cat come from!? I don't have a cat? mum did a cat get in the house!? ...can we keep it?" image

I wish lol image

maybe I should wear some suits... image

... I do think I will invest in a casual waistcoat to wear because I do like them and apparently in the anime world all guys with glasses must be in a suit!)

"ah, so your Aichi, Kia and Silver- I should have know by the last one huh?" I chuckle

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#27 [url]

Dec 23 14 1:01 PM

"oh, erm, I wasn't asking... I was just assuming I guess with the whole username name being the same as your character name..." I trial off and clear my throat before I was the one to start stuttering (don't worry im a bit of a stutter myself lol but I cant be bothered to put all the stutters in XD) or repeating myself or going on for far too long "anyway, erm, safe journey down?" I inquire

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#30 [url]

Dec 23 14 1:04 PM

"Yeah....my friends brought me. They seemed to know the area," I say and take another sip of my soda.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#31 [url]

Dec 23 14 1:07 PM

I humm and take a sip of my own drink, finding it was empty... I drank like a fish anyway "excuse me" I apologise and stand, going over to the table and pouring myself another glass of Pepsi max. I come back over and sit in my seat again but bring my legs up and cross them "im back" I sate the obvious and drink again

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#33 [url]

Dec 23 14 1:11 PM

"I, erm was just saying im back" I chuckle a little and sip "i went to get another drink so don't worry, you didn't miss anything. do you day dream often then?" i tilt my head a little to the right as i ask my question

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#37 [url]

Dec 23 14 1:16 PM

(that's either Kia and Aichi or (and I put my money on this one because I hope it is lol) Corvus and Silver! that would be quite accurate as well lol since with the sizes and hair colour as well as the fingerless thing as well XD)

I feel a grin come onto my face "me too, im always daydreaming... mainly when I should be trying to sleep though"

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#40 [url]

Dec 23 14 1:19 PM

(Yeah it seems more Corvus and Silver :) )

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help