Remove this ad

Christmas thread :) (come play as yourself or one of your characters or both :D)

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#61 [url]

Dec 24 14 12:19 PM

I hold my finger up to show that I would be done in a sec and swallow.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#63 [url]

Dec 24 14 12:21 PM

(love what Quietriver has done with the thread as well :) also new pic which is a little weird for me since if we where to do another thread when we either get bored or finish the one/s we are doing now I was going to play as a guy with crow wings 0-0.... either that or demon guy lol)

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#64 [url]

Dec 24 14 12:22 PM

"It's one of my favorite types of cake. Normal cake doesn't sit right with me. It's too sugary." I say eating another spoonful.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#65 [url]

Dec 24 14 12:26 PM

I hum a little "don't really have ice cream cake... I like it but just never have it often and normal cake is okay. I cant eat the solid white icing thing they put on it though, too sweet for me" I frown a little remembering it always being on top of cakes when you where a kid and it was yours or someone else's birthday

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#66 [url]

Dec 24 14 12:28 PM

"My sister just eats the frosting and I always wonder how she does it," I say remembering what my sister always did when we had cupcakes or cake.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#67 [url]

Dec 24 14 12:32 PM

(not snowing where I live but I wish it was!)

"reminds me of my mum, me and my dad end up giving her our frosting because we're both the same and don't really eat it" I chuckle a little and glace out side "hey its snowing, want to go outside?" I ask her, I loved snow

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#69 [url]

Dec 24 14 12:38 PM

"awesome" I place my drink down and go to the coat cupboard, taking out her think coat and holding it out for her with a smile on my face

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#70 [url]

Dec 24 14 12:40 PM

I grab my coat and put it on with a smile. I loved playing in the snow.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#71 [url]

Dec 24 14 12:45 PM

I reach in and take out my coat, slipping it on and not bothering to zip it up. it was just more or less a normal blue jacket, not one you should wear in winter as it was more suited to summer but oh well. I also grab my signature hat and put it on (always where this hat and I don't know why...)

(I actually wear this in winter XD I don't feel the cold lol image my hat just without the little golden square thing XD image)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#74 [url]

Dec 24 14 12:52 PM

I place one of my hands in my jacket pocket and I open the door with my other, in my jacket I feel my gloves and decided to slip them on as well- not because I needed too but just because I really do like fingerless gloves

(XD I do like them a lot! not mine but I do like these lol image)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#75 [url]

Dec 24 14 12:53 PM

i look at her with a smirk "my friends ask all the time, I don't feel the cold- even if they are shivering" I gesture for her to walk outside first "just call me Jack Frost" I laugh at my little inside joke

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#77 [url]

Dec 24 14 12:57 PM

I close the door after us and smile while looking at the snow drift down. I take a inhale of the cold crisp air though my nose, the winter air always made me feel like I could breath again "what would you like to do?"

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#79 [url]

Dec 24 14 12:59 PM

(I honestly do the whole breathing in though my nose ever time I get out of lesson for the day XD my friend always looks at me and im like "what? its nice, I can breath again!" then she walks off and I have to job to catch up with her and explain the wonder of winter all over again even though she heard it yesterday XD)

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#80 [url]

Dec 24 14 1:00 PM

(lol)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help