Remove this ad

Christmas thread :) (come play as yourself or one of your characters or both :D)

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#81 [url]

Dec 24 14 1:00 PM

"snowball fight then snowman?" I suggest, bending down and grabbing a handful of snow and shaping it into a ball

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#82 [url]

Dec 24 14 1:02 PM

Walk a bit a ways before bending down and making my own snowballs. I was told I have a really good throwing arm. Jack better watch out.

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#83 [url]

Dec 24 14 1:04 PM

I smirk as she gets ready "im not very good but winter is my season" I smile and bring back my arm and throw it at her, diving behind a conveniently placed snow fort. there was one near me and another near her. as I couch down I make more snowballs in preparation of war!

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#85 [url]

Dec 24 14 1:08 PM

just as I was peaking my head over the top of my shelter, snowball in hand, one hit me in the face. I spluttered and shook snow from my head as I threw my own. so I didn't have the best luck in the world but I was having fun!

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#87 [url]

Dec 24 14 1:11 PM

I chuckle back and duck back down "eye for an eye I think!" I call out as I make a few more snowballs and pick up two, ready to throw one after the other

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#90 [url]

Dec 24 14 1:14 PM

I speak in surprise as a snowball flies right by my head.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#93 [url]

Dec 24 14 1:20 PM

(so ive never had a snowball fight with friends or anything much like that and since I have no siblings I use to have snowball fights with me dad, they where like a proper war! its was a die on your feet sort of situations XD I always got beat lol but it taught me not to give up so easily lol)

I doge, I am very good at doge ball (*raise eyebrow* always the last one left standing on my team! too bad im not a good thrower or catcher XD*), and trow another I quickly swiped, not at her but at a tree above her in hopes I could get the snow on it to fall on her (hehehe)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#94 [url]

Dec 24 14 1:22 PM

(kinda glad the others aren't here XD feel like it might have ended up with boys VS girls and there's only one guy, me XD three against one... I wouldn't stand a chance lol)

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#95 [url]

Dec 24 14 1:23 PM

I dodge the snowball and squeak in surprise as I fall backward landing on my back. I shout out as snow from a near by tree branch falls on me. (This would happen with me being a clitz)

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#96 [url]

Dec 24 14 1:24 PM

(haha XD)

I smile then rush over "you okay?" I ask with a lopsided smile as I offer her my hand, she's covered in snow "your looking a little chilled"

Quote    Reply   

Corvus

Administer

Colossal poster 

#97 [url]

Dec 24 14 1:25 PM

"maybe I should leave you like that? this way we don't have to build a snowman" I chuckle a little

Quote    Reply   

Silverthorn

Administer

Frenzied poster

#100 [url]

Dec 24 14 1:28 PM

"I see to be the one that looses all the time. My brother often shoves snow in my face until I say uncle," I laugh lightly.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help